MXV's Jukebox

Friday, September 12, 2008

Heartbeat

I played Race Driver: GRID at tBun today, and I'll have to say it is one of the best racing game I've played. Very realistic graphics and gameplay. Uhh, took a few screenshots of the game, not of the best angles but at least ya'll can see me drift in a R34 GTR at my best. xD Oh, and there's also a replay of the second race in the same car that I've recorded. The driftings in my second attempt aren't that good, but that is by far the best Mt. Akina clearance I've done. Best as in never hitting anything all the way to the finish line. Well, the dumb Supra behind me did kissed my rear bumper a little, & there goes my beautiful R34 GTR. =(

The cover art for the game.

Second corner on Mt. Akina.

My beloved R34 GTR. xD



The second last corner before the finish line. Err.. Yeah my driving kinda sucked there & I lost control of the car . =x



The replay of the second run.

Everything in this game is realistic, especially damages to the car. Or dare I say, far better than Need For Speed ProStreet. I'm definitely going to install this one here in my PC no matter what. Gonna get the game soon, maybe going out later. xD 4.7 out of 5 stars. Let's just see if the up & coming installment in the Need For Speed series could beat this one. Need For Speed Undercover, one of the most anticipated game has made me wait for quite some time already. I don't know since when I got so immersed & crazy about gaming, but games are starting to look interesting to me as they improve.

Something has always been a mystery to me. I was wondering why my dad loves Hokkien dramas so much till I watched one of the episodes myself. There's a Hokkien TV series currently running on Astro AEC, & it's been running for more than 2 years already. Yeah, over 400+ episodes if im not mistaken. So I took a peek at the drama today, and I was literally stuck to the couch until the credits roll. Why? Because those Taiwanese actresses are so darn pretty!!! LoL. Not to mention that the storyline is good too, but it is the hot girls that managed to capture all my attention. xD They are sooooo good looking, I can make ANY of them my wife & live happily ever after. Hahaha.

Alright, enough crapping. Gotta end this post here & to the game shop to look for the Race Driver: GRID DVD. Heartbeat, by Madonna as the featured song for today.

-MXV-

1 comment:

Jie Juan said...

bugger...I wish to upgrade my pc soon and play this game *tempted* :D
Nice drifts you pulled there with the Skyline