MXV's Jukebox

Friday, September 26, 2008

Wen De Tai Bi Zhen

After being a blogger for some time, I noticed that it's starting to become a trend to bash people in their personal blogs. I'm sure most of you that have your own blog knows what it's like. Oh yes.. What I don't really like is, these people post comments on your blog without reading your post thoroughly. What's even worse is that sometimes anonymous viewers 'share' their so-called 'piece of mind' without revealing themselves, which I see as a cowardly act. I believe your moms gave each of you guys two of those small little round-shaped reproductive object, which does actually represents your manhood. What happened? I suppose you lost them while playing your addictive online games, then you became too paranoid to leave your desktop and start to release your anger on others by pathetically typing hurtful & untruthful words in their testimonial/cBox/comment box. If you know what I mean, and if you're a girl, stop being a bitch & get a husband to fuck away your miseries. No, seriously. I'm that angry at them right now. Looks like I'll post up a notice on the comments page, just so that I will not receive any further inappropriate comments. Sure it's fine for you to let out what you think here, but please, be considerate & lessen your curses & insults. It's as if you go to school & learn nothing but insults & how to flame others. Don't irritate others if you yourself are irritating.

I'll assume that ya'll understand if I don't get any comments on the post today. For one last time I'd like to remind ya'll; stop being so ignorant when posting comments or messages in cBox on others' blogs.

Here's Wen De Tai Bi Zhen by Hins Cheung. Not sure if I'll upload the Cantonese version of this song tomorrow. Hmm..

-MXV-

No comments: