MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ain't Too Proud To Beg

I felt so sick when I was driving back from LowYatt today; pulses of headache, dizzyness & that uneasy feeling of vomitting. Signs of low blood pressure? Should have just listened to Melvin's father to keep some sweets in my car, in case my blood pressure go too low they'll help. It was dangerous as I couldn't concentrate while driving, and being sick + driving is the worst thing a driver could possibly do on Malaysian roads. Why? Because there are potholes here and there, and some impatient drivers whose aim is to get you into an accident with them. Seriously. Just because they are fasting doesn't mean that they should drive irresponsibly. Not that I'm racist, but most of these drivers are Malays, and the lady drivers converted the roads into a living hell. Did the fasting really took out that much from them?

Went LowYatt for what? Hmm.. I was planning to get myself a new internal hard disk, preferably 500GB or 750GB. Prices are interesting, of course.. RM300++ for 500GB, RM500++ for 750GB. 16GB flashdrive for RM249. And a set of Altec Lansing speakers and subwoofer that caught my attention; RM 569. Everything looked so appealing to me, but no cash.. Sigh..

Ah well, not taking much of my readers' time. Here's Ain't Too Proud To Beg, by The Temptations. Requested by Malcolm, again. LoL. I agree with what he said. Good songs or talents aren't recognized until something really happen to them. Nobody actually appreciate & remember good ol' songs like this anymore. So what I'm gonna do is, I'll upload more old rock songs up here in the coming posts, just to revive and bring back memories.

-MXV-

No comments: