MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yue Lao

Just came back from Joey's place. Reformatted his PC for him, it was struck by some sort of virus that interferred with his binary files. He knows almost nothing about BIOS & CMOS, so he asked for my help. Did nothing much, except pressing a few buttons on the keypad, hit the Enter button & waited for the whole process to complete.

I'm having really bad mood swings lately, which I suppose explains why there're always different tones in my recent posts. Maybe because of my studies? I quickly lose concentration & determination to get things done, feel sleepy, tired, & emo all the time. Something to do with deteriorating health condition? It's not that I want it either. The final examinations are just around the corner & this is bad for me. But, blog & studies are two things which I cannot & will not abandon. Maybe I'll just have to rest more. Maybe.

I'm at my worst now. I've never felt as troubled as I am now, not in the past few months. No, not THAT bad. Why? It's like I've missed or lost something in my life. Something big & important. Something that money can't buy. Something that can possibly make me regret my decision for the rest of my life. Something that I can't describe, or carries no meaning with mere words.

Music... Is it ever a sufficient, or rather, a better method to express myself? You see, it's a daily routine for me to publish a post & a track that precisely reflects my mood, and I'm starting to wonder if there'll be a day where I'll run out of songs to upload, which won't happen (obviously). Yes, I do have a beautiful song to share.. A song I that I've came across in my flashdrive last night. Here's Yue Lao by Andy Lau. I'm off to bed.

-MXV-

No comments: