MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm So In Love With You

Alright.. Here I am, blogging again..

Sundays are unusually boring and non-enjoyable for me if I stay at home. No no no, I'm telling the truth. I'm one of those nightprowlers that can't stay at home, especially during night time & I tend to find something to do, anything anywhere, but not at home. So I went B.R.J. for dinner just now, before going to tBun with Chan & Rashan for DotA. First game was absolute ownage, non of us actually died 45 minutes into the game. After the score hits 49 - 0, Rashan did something really stupid. Out of greediness, he went straight into enemies' base to kill enemy heroes, but got killed by the fire bush instead, and we lost our perfect ownage streak. End game score was 58 - 3, two done by Rashan, one by me. Heh.

Now I know why I'm always against pirated stuffs. I saw a DVD stall in front of B.R.J., and decided to buy Money No Enough 2 for my mom as she's craving for it, wanting to watch it so badly. I even asked the person whether the DVD is Money No Enough 2 or 1, and he told me it is Money No Enough 2. Turns out that it is Money No Enough 1 after I reached home & tested the DVD. Yes, CHEATED!! I'll wait for the original DVD after this, it'll be about another week or two before the original VCD/DVD is released. So guys, please do learn from my experience that I'm sharing with ya'll. This is the 2nd time I bought a pirated DVD, though. I had a bad feeling when I was buying it, but I don't know why I still paid for it. Lesson learned. FxxK pirated stuffs!!

"Dear, look at what song I'm listening at.."
"What? Haha yea rite~"
"Hehe.. True wat.. I'm so in love with you.."
"Yea yea~"

Taken from a MSN conversation, more than a year ago. I guess you guys should know whose conversation is this.. I'm So In Love With You, by Basshunter. I'm still, and always will...

-MXV-

No comments: