MXV's Jukebox

Friday, September 19, 2008

And Then We Kiss

DAMN!!! I've got this urge, I feel the need to post in the middle of the night. Something interesting I've yet to share with ya'll. And I'm suffering right now. Really. I couldn't sleep, & there's someone on my mind now. Hohoho.. Shit, I'm feeling so crazy, so ecstactic. Is there anyone that can slap me back into reality? Because it's as if I'm floating, living & blogging in a dream right now!! Am I drunk? Did someone drugged me or something? Black magic?? Voodoo?? Argh!!!

I'M F##KING IN LOVE!!!

I'M F##KING IN LOVE!!!

I'M F##KING IN LOVE!!!

I'M F##KING IN LOVE!!!

I'M F##KING IN LOVE!!!

I'M F##KING IN LOVE!!!


Alright, alright. Am I back?? Am I sane?? Or insane?? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Darn.. Okay, okay, I'll explain the reason I'm feeling so mad now..

Ya see, I was at B.R.J. this morning, having breakfast. To be exact, WATCHING Vincent & Jole having their breakfast while sipping on my iced Milo. And THEN!! Here's the best part... Jeng jeng jeng!! Ahahahahah I'm soooooo mad!! My eyes were running wild, looking around B.R.J. as I'm waiting them to finish their meal. I saw a girl, sitting directly opposite of me. My GOSH!! It's not that she's extremely pretty or what, but it's the type of girl, or MY TYPE of girl.. Hahahah. THE SYMBOL OF FERTILITY!!! LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! My God.. She's most probably in her 20s, looking matured, in glasses. Age might be the only limiting factor, which I hope doesn't exist at all. But maturity is also my priority. Kwahahahahah!! She's not thin, & not fat. Moderate, I suppose? A size that I prefer. Hahahahah. Kinda tall for a girl, only a little shorter than me, which is also in my preference check list. Her facial features are things that I've been looking for all this while. I don't know how to describe her any better, but she's such a sweet looking girl with long hair; the type of girl that I'd like to bring home to meet my parents. Or dare I say, PERFECTION AT IT'S BEST!! The look she gave melts my heart, and the smile on her face.. KILL ME!!!

She's just an average looking tall girl, but I'm so attracted to her!! Ya' know, sometimes a person may look average to the others but special to you.. That's the kind of look she have. A look that I can't forget. Her face reappears in my mind over & over again, like a slideshow on a loop. I've been thinking about her the whole day. Is this a crush? Coz' I haven't had one for such a long time already. Today is the first time I saw her at the restaurant, and I hope it'll not be the last. Love at first sight!!! Pleaseeee... I'm sooo in love... I NEED TO KNOW HER!!! Gawdddd... Damn... Damn... DAMNNN!!! If I'll see her again, I'll do ANYTHING to approach her.. I've never felt this kind of excitement, the ecstasy, the adrenalin rush before. Never in my life. Please, darling... Your existence surged my blood pressure, it'll change my life just by getting to know you.. Not trying to be exaggerating, but it's true!!

I can't sleep. I seriously can't. I'm going crazy. I AM crazy. Or am I??

And then we kisssssssssssssssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~ Gahahahahahah!!

And Then We Kiss [Junkie XL Undressed Remix] - Britney Spears.

Oh yeah dear friends.. I'M IN LOVE!!!

-MXV-

No comments: