MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Open Your Eyes

I haven't had the chance to catch up with one of my favourite T.V. series lately. Woke up around 10 P.M. just now, and watched an episode of CSI: NY. Uhh, well.. I watch it for the girls.. Hahaha. Nah, just kidding. I love to watch & learn how crimes are being solved, and how the criminals face justice. Let's just say that I'm crazy about CSI, alright?

Obtained my Statement of Entry for the October/November A2 examination. The exam takes only less than 2 weeks, but it is stretched over a period of a month with alternate days where we don't have to sit for any papers. There're two sides to this anyway; we'll have enough time to do more revisions. But at the same time it is also a waste of almost 2 weeks. Let us off earlier, TARC!! LoL. A total of 14 papers.. Uhh, not that bad, right? @.@

My college life is almost over, and I'll be missing friends & classmates that obviously will not miss me. Hahaha.. How true is that.. Oh well, that'll also mean that I would have to move on to another stage of life.. Sigh.. Uni? Darnn... Hope the uni folks will be easy on me. Hmm..

Well here it is.. My new amplifier, or Mohawk-under-my-seat.. Ahaha..

Short post!! Gotta study... Zzz.. Oh, got a definition for DotA as well.. Dunia Orang Tanpa Awek™. Hahahaha.. It's kinda true, right? I'm a no-life bachelor spending my time DotA-ing everyday without fail.. It's like I can find my real self in the game.. =.=
Open Your Eyes (Original Insigma Mix), by Insigma.

-MXV-

No comments: