MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Inner Smile

Sorry for the late post for today. Just came back from a gathering. Gathering? Well, much of a small get-together actually. Melvin & Yip just came back from their college, so Nicholas was insisting that I should organize a small 'yumcha' session since he & other STPM mates had just finished their SPM trials as well.

As usual.. Meet at 7:30 P.M. in front of B.R.J., then to Danau Kota for dinner/supper. Ah, we've had this many times so this time is just like any other. Grilled fish, for sure. Balitong as well, and then nasi lemak, popiah, loh bak, chicken rice & all the wonderful food. Haha. We finished early, went tBun for 2 games of DotA. It was fun, but we had some troubles trying to balance the team as many of them are, erm, noobs.. xD Not that I'm soooooo pro.. Oh well..

At least I felt better after meeting friends & had a good time with them. Being emo isn't really that fun. Really. I don't wanna be emo either, but it's my surroundings that affect me. I'm just hoping that everything will be better for me after this, as things are starting to look good..

Inner Smile, by Texas. Remember, nothing else matters more than your own kindness, your inner self. Be nice to others, and others will be nice to you (although I can't actually guarantee you). Haha.. Enjoy the song, smile always. =)

-MXV-

No comments: