MXV's Jukebox

Monday, September 15, 2008

I Miss You

Two videos of my driftings in my earlier post, & I'm already being called a sifu by Malcolm. Hahahaha. It's just a game, & it's not that hard to handle the corners if you have a real car. Or do you need me to demo it for you?? Hahaha.. Anyway, here's another Mt. Akina run video. Almost the same, except that this time I completed the whole route, or in other words, I drifted all the way to the bottom from the peak. Enjoy watching the video, & keep an eye on 0:21-0:24, and 1:03 - 1:07, pulled some close, dangerous maneuver there.



Anyone wanna get into a midnight touge with me? xD

Another video, for those that gaming doesn't suit them. LoL. Comedy, sent to me by Celine, I thought it was funny & I've decided to post it here. These guys are really good, & they'll make you laugh to your tears. Let me introduce to you... Ryan Higa & Sean Fujiyoshi, How to Be Ninja!! LoLz..



Haha.. Alright, song for today.. Hmm.. I Miss You, by Blink 182. What a classic.

-MXV-

No comments: