MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pure

Anyone here tried visiting Genting with only RM 20 in his/her wallet/purse? I did, & I survived on that. Spent a big part of it on a cup of Java Chip Frappucino at Starbucks, grandé, & that fuelled me all day. Heh.. Well actually, Seng Lung & Chloe were nice enough to buy me lunch, many thanks to them. Toll? James' TouchNGo. Hahahaha. Thanks ya'll.

Erhh, not as many pictures as I've expected. Don't know why, shy factor perhaps? xD My camera sucks, I know.. T_T Anyway, I took a few pics of the tripmeter in my car.. Hit the 10k KMs mark today. 5 months, 10k KMs.. Not bad, considering that about 3-4k KMs aren't done by me but by my parents.

Nice number.. Hmm..

After coming back from Genting. o.O

View from the garden behind Theme Park Hotel.

And the rest of the pictures are in Seng Lung, James & Tze Yang's phones. They're not online while I'm editing this post, probably none of them reached home yet. Hmm..

When I sent my CPU to Asashi to upgrade my HDD last night, I was told that the power supply box in my CPU might break down anytime soon as I'm running too many high end hardwares on it. Or in other words, I'll have to replace my cheap power supply box in order to support my hard drives & stuffs. That'll cost a lot, but I think it'll have to wait coz' I'm broke again. xD Nah, let's just wait till it breaks down. =D

I was told that my graphics card & HDDs are the largest energy-consuming parts in my CPU. Graphics card, I understand.. But HDDs? Doesn't make sense to me.. Hmm.. Maybe I'll change the box the next time I decide to add another HDD. Hehe. Preferably 500 or 750 GB ones. xD

P.S.: Chloe!!! Stop EMO-ing!!! Zzz.. It'll be fine, let it FLOW!!!

It's been about two weeks I hadn't uploaded any Japanese songs, & I have something nice to share today. To all the JRock fans out there, here's Pure, by Exile. Hahaha.. Enjoy, while I try to rejuvenate my mood & pull myself out of this emo whirlpool. Zzz...

-MXV-

No comments: