MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2 Become 1

Alright, here's the last video I've made. GRID, again. Well, this is really the last I guess. I've got this inspiration to make one after listening to one of the songs from the Super Eurobeat 186 album. I know I'm not that good at making videos, but please do watch & comment on it. Consists of some scenes from different replays that I've recorded earlier, some of which may look familiar to those who have watched my previous GRID replays.




How was that? =D Song used in the video is Running Fire, by Ace Warriors.

Ya' know, I've been looking for the instrumental version of 2 Become 1, by Spice Girls for quite some time, & I finally found it today. So I've decided to share it with ya'll tonight. No, not trying to make a long post for tonight as I'm not really in the mood for it. Here's 2 Become 1 [Instrumental] by Spice Girls. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: