MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Next Contestant

Finally, I've upgraded my PC. I planned to change only the fan since it is spoilt, but decided to add another 320GB SATA HDD to my CPU. Seriously, there's not enough space for all the songs in my PC. So I digged, & digged, & digged, and managed to fork out RM 249 for the fans (replaced the spoilt fan & added 1 more to allow better CPU cooling), HDD & wirings. More downloads on the way in my mission to flood the new drive with songs. Mwahahah..

Carried out a plan with Tze Yang, Seng Lung, James & Chloe today; WE are going to Genting tomorrow. Hahahaha. Hopefully everything goes well, & we'll surely be snapping pics around. Loads of them, which I assure you will be uploaded & shared here in the post for tomorrow. It's gonna be fun, if everything goes right.

Did something lame last night; compiled a few techno songs into one. Err, yeah.. It was out of boredom & emoness. LoL. Was too lazy & tired to play around with the remixing program, so I simply compiled them using the common fade in-out end to end method. Robert Miles, Darren Styles, DaRude, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk & Ayla made the DJ list. Here's my personal ClubCompile, available for download only in MX-Lair. Hehe.. Click the highlighted wordlink below to stream, or right click >> Save Target As to download.

ClubCompile (39.1 MB, Length : 21 mins 24 secs.)

That serves as a bonus for ya'll, and here's the song for today, Next Contestant, by Nickelback. Is that your hand on my girlfriend? =) Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: