MXV's Jukebox

Monday, September 29, 2008

Renegade

Never really slept last night. Stayed up the whole night, & then SMS-ed SukYeng whether I should fetch her to college. Yeah, I was around Sri Petaling last night. Last night? This morning, to be precise. Zipping the highway at top speed in the middle of the night, which was once my dream is now my everyday life. Heh. Talking about midnight racer wannabe. There was this Honda Civic Type R I came across at the MRR2, somewhere near Taman Connaught. It's the old model, one model before the current Type R. Not something that I should be racing with. LoL. With 200 bhps under the hood, he can easily outrun me. Yet somehow I struggled & managed to stay in front of him all the way to Sri Petaling. LoL. Give me that Civic & I'm most probably dead by now.

Went college for Biology, Chemistry & Pure Maths. Went home & slept till 8:30 P.M.. Super sleeper? Yeah.. Especially when you're so darn tired after working hard at night. Did I just mentioned 'working'? Heh..

Here's Renegade, by ATB. I have no idea who the female singer is, but I love her voice. And ATB did a good job at producing the tunes to match her voice. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: