MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Forever

So let's recall what I've done today.. Hmm.. Went college for Chemistry tutorial, & then to B.R.J. with Chris. Yumcha-ed for a while, chatted about how our lives sucked. Heh.. Left & fetched cheL' from her house at 12 P.M. to Pudu for lunch, & then to Pavilion for Sex & The City. Err... Ehehe.. Not sure why she's so crazy & dying to watch the movie. Hahah..

Bought tickets for 3 P.M. show, went Starbucks for a drink while waiting for the screening time. Snapped some photos & a video, too. Dumb stuffs. Hahaha.

Huh??

GhoSt~!!! o.O

I can't stop her... She's sky high already~ o.O

Dumbfuck retarded face o.O

MXV: Ohhh nooo... I've exposed my face.. T_T I shall cover it wherever I go now..

cheL': Yeah right.. Whatever.. Slurp~



A very, very short moment of cuteness, by cheL'.. o.O

After all the craziness & dramas in Starbucks, we went into the cinema & continued the madness in the dark.. LoL.. Taking pictures in the dark..

Err.. Heheh? >.< Horny?? She's gonna lick me!!! o.O Lilililililickkk me like a lollipop~ o.O


So... What about the movie? Hmm.. More like a romance comedy to me, touching at certain parts. I don't recommend this to kids.. LoL. Too many French-kissing & sex scenes which got the both of us high & tried to imitate what's on the screen when nobody's watching. Hahahahahaha.. Just kidding.. I'd say it's a good movie for couples going on dates, so ya'll know what to watch with your partners.. 4.6 out of 5.

Alrite alrite.. Enough for today.. Tired as hell & I'm having Biology test tomorrow.. Time to do some last minute revision & final preparation before the paper. So I'll leave ya'll to this song here.. Still new, I suppose. Forever, by Chris Brown.

-MXV-

No comments: