MXV's Jukebox

Friday, July 4, 2008

Until You

I'm left at home alone again, without food. Sigh. Yes, parents & the maid went out with my car, again. Zzz. Well, no worries. I've stocked up on instant noodles & I'll cook & eat all I want later. Mwahahahah!! xD

Went college today, & Kenneth told me that Mr. Alvin, our Pure Maths tutorial lecturer is not around, & that the other class, SN8G has confirmed it. If that's true, my class will end at 1 P.M. instead. Went to the office to reconfirm with the not-so-friendly racist clerk about Mr. Alvin on leave. This clerk here.. she really doesn't know what she's doing & facing. Being an Indian, rude & racist, working in the Chinese-dominated college.. Ya'll see the connection? LoL. I dare not imagine. She will, one day, learn her lesson. Yes, I'm confirmed by the office that the lecturer will not be around, so I went off at 12 P.M., skipping Biology lecture & got home before EeWon SMS-ed me, telling me that the lecturer is not absent. I was taking a nap at that time & I went like.. 'WTF?? Okay thanks for telling I'm going back to sleep.' LoL.

Yes!! Finally.. 6.79 GB of hard trance & techno songs, all by TiƩsto, will finish downloading in 13 minutes!! After about 2 weeks.. Finally.. LoL. Don't worry, tranceheads. I will surely share them with ya'll once the download is completed. Mwahahahah..

Hahaha... Okay, okay.. Just to show off my entire Tiesto collection.. xD


LoL. Hahahaha... Too small for your eyes, I guess? xD

Okay, if you guys would excuse me.. I'm gonna end this post here. Wanna watch Hitch on AXN. Hahaha. Until You, by Shayne Ward.

-MXV-

No comments: