MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lethal Industry

Whoops!! A few minutes late for the post today.. Darn it. The traffic jam from Sri Petaling to my house was killing me, really. I can't possibly reach home before 12 A.M. in that kind of traffic. Why was I in Sri Petaling? Well... Let's not get into that, shall we? Personal reasons.. ^^
Anyway.. I managed to get home safely even though I was stuck in the traffic jam for like 45 minutes, with my mom nagging on the phone.

Now, I've read this on the MSNBC, & I find it kinda interesting. Main title: Sex abuser jailed by Texas judge for 4,060 years. Yes!! 4,060 years!! Click here to read it.. Very interesting article. LoL.

Anyway,it's late now, & I'm dead tired.. I've been too active today. Need to take a rest, or I'll die. Really. LoL. Promised to share the Tiesto thingy today, so here's Lethal Industry by Tiesto from the album DJ Tiesto - Heineken Thirst. Yeah baby.. Live long Heineken!! LoL.

-MXV-

No comments: