MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Moonlight Party

There will be a number of photos to share with ya'll today, so do be patient if the page is loading slowly.

Woke up early, around 8:00 A.M., showered & left home, went straight to the Perodua Service Centre at Jalan Genting Klang. Reached there at about 9:15 P.M., & I was one of the few first customers today. The mechanics certainly did a quick job, the whole servicing process, including gasket change, engine oil replacement & car wash took only about 15 minutes. Maybe it is also because that there weren't many cars to be serviced since it was still early in the morning.

Went Sri Rampai after that.. What for? My subwoofer!! LoL. RM 400 including installation & wiring cost. Started blasting it as soon as I got out of the car audio shop. Hahaha.

How could it be possible for techno-maniacs like me to not have a subwoofer in their cars? LoL~ My handsome new subwoofer~

And yes, my first victim was Chan. LoL. Maxed out the bass on the woofer & gave his testicles a nice techno blast. Not sure if he came in his pants. LoL!!

SMS-ed cheL' a few times but she did not reply me. She replied me in the afternoon, after I got home, unloaded some stuffs from my car & showered. I was going to jump into my bed anytime & take a nap when her SMS came in. Oh, she was sleeping. Woke up at 2 P.M.? Doesn't make sense.. Heh. Asked whether we should continue with the plan to watch Hellboy 2 today, & I told her to get ready.

Animal cruelty. Some pet owners are just too cruel to keep anything as pet. There were 2 dog owners near cheL's house that're just so damn cruel. A dog was left under the sun, & it was constantly moving around to disperse heat from its paw as the floor was too hot & it can't lie down. Another dog was tied at the roadside, exposed to weather changes & left with no food & water. Damn their owners, wonder what they'll feel if they're reincarnated into dogs & treated the same way.

Left under the sun, the chain was too short for the dog to move into the shade.

Another dog, chained at the side of the road.

Movie at 5 P.M., & we left cheL's house at 4:15 P.M.. I don't have to say it, ya'll can easily tell that we couldn't make it as the tickets were all sold out for the 5 P.M. show. Another one at 6:15 P.M. was a little too late for us. Went LowYatt, Causeway Bay Restaurant. Yeah, my lunch. LoL. And here we go.. a series of camwhoring acts... Heh.



Seafood & Tofu in XO sauce with rice. Causeway Bay serves some of the best food in town.

cheL, looking at the food o.O " Why are you eating without me?? T_T "


Agagaga NOW it's time for me to EAT~!! Wargh die you vegE!! o.O

BurPppP~~



SHE TOOK THIS~!!! Huh? Zzz.. With my dumb hairstlye.. Hate it.

Went back to Times Square for my car. Hmm.. A series of pictures below, from the carpark till cheL's house.


Looking for condoms? o.O

Driver's blues~~


Traffic sucks..

A little better here.



The point where the traffic congestion gets really bad, until we have more than enough time to snap pictures around & in the car. o.O

cheL took this, I love the reflection~

o.O the horny look, again.

Caught in the act, or caught acting? o.O

You know the traffic is really bad when you see the driver doing this o.O

Sunset pics begins~

Sunset, at it's best.

Taken by cheL~

Traffic jam in the sunset. LoL

He is shining His holy light on that Kancil.. LoL.

Traffic heading to Bulatan Pahang. Sucks @@

Below are some pictures of the sky, cheL' purposely asked me to stop the car so that she can take them. LoL.

Nice? Sorta like a comet crashed into the condominium.. LoL.

Looks like a dragon head to u? ^^

Do you see the moon? ^^

Taken from another angle by cheL', looks like some phoenix-eagle hybrid. LOL.

Alright.. That's all the pics for today.. My Internet connection is slow as hell, uploading all those pictures took me at least 2 hours.. So, appreciate them. ^^ Here's Moonlight Party, by Tiesto feat Fonzerelli, something I promised my fellow blog viewers. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: