MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just Be

I don't know how others feel when they see a living thing, fighting for its life while consciousness slips away & the world around it fades into a dark vortex, but it's just a plain disturbing sight for me. I was lucky I didn't witness that happening, but apparently this morning, Chan did. A taxi ran over a cat right in front of him when he was waiting for me. The cat jumped around, struggled to breathe & spurted blood everywhere before rolling to the side of the road & ended the horrible final experience of its life. There were blood everywhere, even on the motorbikes parked at the side of the road. The owners of the bikes will surely have a hard time trying to clean up the mess. Took 2 pictures of the carcass:


Blood everywhere... On the road, rocks, exhaust & seat of the bike pictured..

It's tail was still on the road, & many cars & lorries went over it..


See how fragile life is? Sigh.. I wanted to just stay there & mourn for it, but Chan was pulling me away cos' he was going to puke whenever he looked at it. LoL.

Short post for today. For Tiesto lovers out there... Just Be, by DJ Tiesto. Oh, and ya'll are able to do requests as well. Just leave a message in the cBox & I'll upload the song you want.

-MXV-

No comments: