MXV's Jukebox

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sweet Things

Nothing much today. Went college as usual. I got too bored after the Biology lecture & left college at about 2 P.M.. Yeah, the new Applied Maths lecturer sucked to the max, no point going for G.P. as there's no G.P. paper in A2 exams. Went Brian's house, picked him up & went Sri Rampai to check on the total cost of installing an under-seat subwoofer. RM 400. The subwoofer costs RM 320 at one of the car audio shops, which is A LOT cheaper than the other accessory shop in Section 5. The one at Section 5 was a rip-off. RM 980 for the subwoofer, including installation & wiring. Then the other day I went Melawati to replace the original speakers in my car. RM 680, the taukeh told me. Went to the new accessory shop near Carrefour, next to the Shell petrol station, it was RM 600 there. So.. yup, the cheapest I can get in town, RM 400. Soon, baby. Soon. xD

Got kinda gloomy today, maybe because of the weather. It was raining heavily in the afternoon, & I took a picture in my car while waiting for Brian. Hmm..

None of ya'll feeling anything after looking at this pic? Nvm, then~

Saw a girl at B.R.J. today.. LoL. Yeah, my type, certainly. Hahaha. Or, my cup of tea. Too bad, she have someone to care for her already. Hmm.. Was waiting for Chan while having my lunch, snapped this picture.. She didn't notice, though. Someone from the same course as I do. A Levels, art stream, most probably. Hmm..



Alright, short post for today.. Feeling sleepy, might take a short nap. Chemistry test tomorrow. Sigh. Oh, and I came up with a nice proverb for tomorrow. Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery. Today is CHEMISTRY!! LoL. Sweet Things, by Tiesto feat. Charlotte Martin.

-MXV-

No comments: