MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Man In The Mirror

Woke up this morning at 5:45 A.M., too sleepy to take a shower so I thought I'd continue sleeping for a while more. Yeah, closed my eyes for a while, 9:42 A.M., already. It was raining this morning, sleeping being one of the best ways to enjoy it. LoL. I was late for college & missed 2 tutorial classes for the day, so I've decided not to go college at all. LoL. Called Melvin & went to his house before leaving, to the bank at Ampang Point.

I'm left with RM 62.47 in the account, I thought withdrawing RM 60 will be good enough, leaving RM 2.47 to keep the account. Well, something interesting happened... I have not updated my account book for like 1 & 1/2 year, & so the clerk updated it for me. After the update, I was told that I have RM 285.69 in my account. Yeah, RM 220 free just like that. LoL. It was actually the interests for the larger amount of money kept in my account before my parents withdrew them. Good. Now I have extra RM 220 to keep & spend in the future. Hahahah.

Anyway, I think I'd be taking a nap now. Too tired. Here's Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson. Guys.. Ya'll have to stop thinking & calling him a pedophile.. His songs are still good, one of them being this one here. Please, appreciate good songs & singers before they're gone.. I've realised that most of us listen to songs without bothering to know who the singer is. Songs like Michael's changes the history of music & are definitely worth appreciating.

-MXV-

No comments: