MXV's Jukebox

Monday, July 28, 2008

Here I Am

I guess the streak of bad luck did really changed me & my life. Accidentally tore my bag last night while I was preparing notes & tutorial workbooks to bring for the next day. Ms. Geradline, my Biology lecturer said I've changed, turned into someone more quiet & less active for the past few weeks. I tried to knock this into the lecturer's head though; you see, life is perfect with a little bit of ups & downs. But when you tend to get unfortunate every single day, it can actually make a big impact on your life, & you'll feel suicidal.

Checked the price of repainting the scratched doors, it'll all come up to a total of about RM 480. Where the heck am I gonna get that kind of money?? My laptop is still with the technician, and I'll need RM 350 there to take it back. Oh great.. I'm so unlucky & so broke..



I'm still hoping that when I go to sleep tonight & wake up the next morning, things will change for the better for me.. Sigh.. Anyway, get Bleeding Love out of your playlists. There are many other songs by Leona Lewis which are just as nice as Bleeding Love. Here I Am, by Leona Lewis.

-MXV-

No comments: