MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gotta Get Thru This

Yo yo yo!! Haha.. Nope!! No more late posts!! ...or so I thought. LoL. Nope, didn't go for Chemistry tutorial in the morning. Hahahaha. I know ya'll will be cursing me right now.. Overslept this morning as I slept kinda late, at about 5:30 A.M.. Don't ask me why...

Went Midvalley with Kati, Shaun Ng, Melvin & JunYew at around 12 P.M., bought tickets for Hancock at 2:15 P.M. before having our lunch at the food court.

I'll take pictures with girls in them anytime, anywhere, no matter what~ o.O

Blurry as my hand was shaking, couldn't autofocus properly. Hmm~

Waiting for Shaun to finish his food.. Somehow I find this picture funny, maybe because of Shaun's pose while eating.. xD

We went to the arcade for a while, played Daytona USA for 2 races, in which both I've got the first place. xD You bet I'm kinda proud of it, being able to drive like a racing god.. xD Kati was not satisfied with the results & wanted to race again, but we were out of tokens. Mwahahah. I RULE!! LoL.

A picture of the crowd, peeps lining up to buy tickets at the GSC counter.

Trying to get some nice 'views' from top.. xD But to no avail.. LoL!!

Kati the poser, as always.. =.=


Ahh.. Hancock, the long awaited movie. Starring Will Smith as John Hancock, a bulletproof superhero that possesses superhuman powers, trying to save the world but ending up destroying public properties everytime. Heh. Nice movie, funny & action-packed at the same time. The ending was kinda.. touching? I can't possibly find a suitable word to describe about this, ya'll watch it yourselves.. LoL. 4.2 out of 5 stars.

I discovered something today about the parking zones at Midvalley. Parking at The Gardens is super cheap, at least cheaper than most parking lots in K.L.. RM 1 for the first 2 hours, & then RM 1 for each subsequent hour. I parked there from 12 P.M. to about 4 P.M., & it only costed me RM 3. 4 hours of parking at Pavilion would have costed me about RM 6 - 10. I'm not sure about the parking rates IN Midvalley though, just suggesting that parking at Gardens will be more convenient as both malls are accessible from the carpark.

Sent JunYew & Shaun back to Section 10 before sending Melvin home, & then Kati to take his car at Section 2. Went N.Z. at Section 5, reached at around 5 P.M. & 'yumcha' with Chan, KimSeng & Kati. Shaun Le joined us later and we stayed on until 6 P.M. before I excuse myself to go home, take a shower & then out again to the night market.


Now, there's this attractive malay girl at the other table, if you guys'd notice.. xD

Such a heart-throb, but too bad she's going on blind date with another guy that came later.. @@

Oh, right. I bought a keychain for Rm 39.90. Hahaha. Overpriced? A little. But a rare Lamborghini keychain like that is not easy to be found & seen, & I needed a keychain for my car keys anyway.



Hahaha.. How was that? LoL. I can't afford the real thing, so a miniature like this would be more than enough for me.. xD

Went pasar malam with Kati, Brian & Rashan just now & bought some food for my mom & cheL'. xD Yeah, I did a delivery to cheL' at around 10:20 P.M.. LoL. Fried chicken & a cup of air mata kucing. Hahaha.

Check this out; Gotta Get Thru This [ D'n'D Radio Edit ] by Daniel Bedingfield. Old song, but still sounds good on my speakers. xD Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: