MXV's Jukebox

Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Fucking Birthday

My birthday this year is the worst ever. No celebrations, nothing. And to make it even worse, the way everyone wishes sounds more like an insult to me. Things like, "Happy Birthday!! 1 year older, 1 year less to live." What kind of friends do I have that wishes someone like that? I would have celebrated alone to make the whole situation look better, but I simply do not have money in my wallet to do so. The electronic display is indicating that my petrol is running low, blinking non-stop urging me to fill the tank.

Went home after college despite pesterings from my classmates to go watch The Dark Knight. They were willing to pay for my expenditures there, but I rejected. I thought it wouldn't be nice for someone else to pay for my food & drinks & movie ticket. Reached home, washed my car, cleaned the interior & shined my dashboard. Lovely. I'll take a shower & go straight to sleep later. 18th birthday spent at home sleeping...

Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to me~~
Happy birthday to MXV~
Happy Fucking Birthday~~

Zzz.. Happy Fucking Birthday, Combichrist.

-MXV-

No comments: