MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why So Serious?

KL drivers, are they dumb? Or did they simply forgot the value of life? I almost got involved in an accident, and shortly after that, not more than 5 minutes, an accident happened in front of me. Apparently, a dumb Kancil driver did not brake while making a U-turn, so the car needed a larger turning radius & hence entered the outer lane after exiting the turn. I was accelerating at the time & I stepped on the brake pedals as hard as I could & honked that asshole out of his misery. Dumbfuck, yes. Rushing to reincarnate, what Chinese people would usually say. I realised that Kancil drivers are usually the careless ones, assuming that their cars are small enough to avoid accidents. No such thing. If they were really to get involved in an accident, the possibility of them getting killed or seriously injured would be higher than normal. A small, light, mini-car like that wouldn't be able to sustain impacts that well.

I exited the multi-level highway & turned at a junction after that, and there was this Proton Wira in front of me. The driver slowed down upon reaching the end of the junction, & then attempted to turn into the opposite lane before a motorcycle crashed into the side front of the car. It's kinda stupid watching that happen when it is avoidable. We all knew that fuel price is putting a hole through everybody's pocket, but RM 2.70 is nothing compared to precious lives. I don't see how a U-turn at the traffic light just a few metres ahead is going to hurt the driver's wallet. Yup, everything happened in front of my very own eyes. At least a few bones broken there for the motorcyclist. For those who are reading this, please, DON'T be like them.

Went Times Square with John On for Batman: The Dark Knight. Oh yeah, Premiere Class.. LoL. It was good, but it felt more like the whole story revolves around the Joker more than the hero itself. Good acting by Heath Ledger, I must say. Of course, the best of him before his unexpected death from overdosing on sleeping pills. I love the Joker in every single aspect. Good acting, good voicing. He has got this depressed, psychopathic look that made him the best villain in the movie.
Loved Joker too much until I've decided to display this poster instead of the main official poster. Hahaha. I'd rate it 4.8 out of 5 stars by overall, 5 out of 5 for Heath Ledger's performance. He was that good. Rest in peace, Heath.

Why So Serious? by Hans Zimmer. Did I mention that the soundtrack for the movie was awesome too? Here's one of them. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: