MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mungkin Nanti

Something caught my attention today. Yes, finally. I've realised that whenever Ms. Christina saw me, let it be at the corridors or in lecture halls, she'll ask me the same question. " Oi! You ok or not? ". LoL. No, that ain't cool. Hahaha.

Alright, cut the crap. Finally figured out what's wrong with my laptop. I switched it off one day, about 5 months ago & I can't switch it on, till yesterday. All this while, I thought it was something to do with the power supply, but suspicion arose when the laptop just won't switch on no matter what I do with the power supply. I've even tried removing the battery & run only on pure socket power, & the notebook still won't start. Last night, my patience finally met it's limits. LoL. Took a screwdriver & removed the cover of the laptop & then removed one of the RAMs. Just like being touched by an angel, the laptop went on as soon as I hit the power button. Yup. Corrupted RAM.



Die la u Kingston~~!!! o.O

My moods are kinda mixed up today. I feel happy that my birthday is just around the corner, but I felt sad as well that nobody will be celebrating it with me. Now I'm just hoping that my ' darling ' cheL' & my sweet sis Grace will celebrate with me this Saturday. Hahahah.

Now, the angry part. My mom is very, very good. At pissing me off. Really. The original plan to celebrate my birthday at T.G.I. Fridays at Pavilion this Saturday is cancelled, all because of her. Every year, she will act as if she forgot about my birthday. And then when I told her about my plans to celebrate with my friends, she'll give me her piece of mind & be against my plans until they are ruined. This time, she gave me the same excuse she gave last year; there will be protests & rally in town, so for my safety, don't go out. What the FUCK??? Okay, so I'm tolerating her & I've cancelled the plan. Today, she did something unexpected. Yes, to piss me off again, I suppose. She discarded a big box containing computer parts, wires & CDs for hardware drivers. Smart? YEAH SMART!! The box also includes the warranty cards for my graphics card, motherboard & DVD-RW drive. Not to mention that this will add to another problem that I will DEFINITELY face in the future, that is, if I reformat my PC, I will not have all the original drivers required to run the hardwares. Great. In the process of throwing away literally everything that belongs to me, she also discarded another big box, containing the original car CD player. Dumb? YES!! I am so damn fucked-up now. I'm getting tired of my mom's habit of doing things without asking me beforehand.

Cool down, MX!! Cool down... Zzz.. Okay, Chemistry test just now. Kinda OK, few questions at the last page were tough. But it's all over now. Waiting for the results, I bet it'll suck. Sending my car to Perodua Service Centre tomorrow for the scheduled service. I'll pay for it myself. Again. Sigh.. My life sucks, eh? Hmm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sahajaku berkata
Mungkin yang terakhir kalinya
Sudahlah lepaskan semua
Ku yakin inilah waktunya
Mungkin saja kau bukan yang dulu lagi
Mungkin saja rasa itu telah pergi

Dan mungkin bila nanti
Kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau coba
Tanyakan kembali
Rasa yang kutinggal mati
Seperti hari kemarin
Saat semua di sini

Dan bila hatimu termenung
Bangun dari mimpi-mimpimu
Membuka hatimu yang dulu
Cerita saat bersamaku
Mungkin saja kau bukan yang dulu lagi
Mungkin saja rasa itu telah pergi

Dan mungkin bila nanti
Kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau coba
Tanyakan kembali
Rasa yang kutinggal mati
Seperti hari kemarin
Saat semua di sini

Dan mungkin bila nanti
Kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau coba
Tanyakan kembali
Rasa yang kutinggal mati
Seperti hari kemarin
Saat semua di sini

Tak usah kau tanyakan lagi
Simpan untukmu sendiri
Semua sesal yang kau cari
Semua rasa yang kau beri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, okay. I know, I know. But what's wrong being a Chinese listening to Malay songs? I'd listen to whatever that is nice, & this song here is certainly one of the best out there. Mungkin Nanti & lyrics, by Peter Pan. Also specially dedicated to you-know-who. For foreign visitors that doesn't understand the song... I'll make it up to ya'll tomorrow. Haha. Just hope that tomorrow will be a better day, at least not as miserable as today.. Zzz..

-MXV-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...R U OK? Hehe...just concerned abt u mah. Suk Yeng told me u were unwell and u did look tired that day. :P