MXV's Jukebox

Monday, July 21, 2008

Rush

Brought my car to the service centre today, did some alignment adjustment & replaced a bent chamber, RM 135 in total. Sigh. No choice but to cancel my plan earlier to watch Hellboy 2 as I'm left with only RM 20 after the service. I'll have to send my car to Perodua Service Centre to replace the bent disc brakes, and possibly burn another RM 90 for new brake pads. For safety purposes, I'll have to get the brake pads replaced as soon as possible. Also, I'm irritated by the strong vibration on the steering wheel whenever I hit the brakes, due to uneven surface of the disc brakes. It actually made me feel like I'm driving a 2-tonne lorry whenever that happens, especially when I'm speeding.

Going up that ramp actually costs me RM 135, I had no choice~

Went back home after that. Took a short nap & woke up to my mom's LOUD voice from downstairs. She's able to scare possibly any existing living thing with her voice. Trust me. And then, I got so damn pissed off & got into an argument with her again. I showed her the receipt for the cost of adjustments & chamber replacements done, and she paid me ONLY for what's shown on the receipt. When I asked her for the brake pads replacement money that I'll need for tomorrow, she scolded me. My patience had it's limits, and I was furious after what my dad said to support my mom. " Are you sure you'll have to replace the brake pads as well?? Don't be stupid & get cheated by those service centres. ". I was told by 3 different service centres that the linings on my brake pads are going very, very thin, and he was there exclaiming that I will not have to replace my brake pads. Might as well drive without brakes, you fool. My parents constantly uses my car for long journeys during the weekends, and of course, they are the ones that did the most damage to the car mechanically. And they were expecting me to pay for the damages done by them, with my own money?? Not to mention that they often empty up my full petrol tank everytime they use my car, without refilling it for me. So let's see.. RM 110 for a full tank of petrol, and I've got RM 200 a week, as allowance. So, RM 110 goes into the tank, and I'm left with RM 90 for the rest of the week. Bearable, I still can survive that. BUT, the problem starts here when they empty my tank over a couple of hours on Sunday night. I think all of you get the picture of what happens when I wake up on a Monday morning to find that I have no more than 1 or 2 bars of gas. I need AT LEAST RM 50 - 70 of petrol a week, and even a fourth grader could easily do the maths for me. It's not that hard, right? RM 90 - RM 70 = RM 20. So my parents expect me to live on RM 4 a day when lunch alone could easily costs RM 5? Smart. I'll turn herbivore, like those grazers you see at the farm. Why not? Grass is everywhere, especially in TAR College. Argued with my parents for about 1/2 an hour & my mom finally paid me another RM 100 to get the brake pads done.

Let's not talk about things that'll infuriate me. Yesterday, I've got this weird feeling of curiosity. I wanted to find out how does it feel like to die. LoL, don't worry. I did not attempt suicide in any way. It's just that death is something unavoidable, and I'm particularly curious about what it feels like & where does our souls go after death. We'll get religion views out of this & talk about it scientifically. I found an article online, and it is very interesting. The article focuses on a few ways to die & the final experience of life. Click HERE to read it.

Okay, I'm done blogging for today. Trying my best to keep the fire in me from growing bigger & badder. I'm angry, but I will not lash out at anyone just like that. Here's Rush, by Sied van Riel. Adios.

-MXV-

No comments: