MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Send Your Love

As planned earlier, I had a few good friends following me up to Genting today. LoL. John On, Kevin, JunYew & the last-minute-guest Joey. Of course, both my SISTERS cheL' & Grace were also present.. Now, to clarify things a little for those that do not understand the relationship between me & cheL'.. She's my godsis, fools!! LoL. So is Grace.. So for those who thought, or mistaken cheL' for my real life 'darling'... Move on with life & stop gossiping, will ya? Hahahahaha.

Fetched John from his house at around 10 A.M., went yumcha before picking up Grace at the guardhouse below her apartment. cheL's turn at 10:45 A.M., and we're off scaling the heights at 11:12 A.M.. Let's just say that the time taken for me to reach the peak is always taken into consideration, & a very, very important issue to me. Hahahah. Yup, one hell of a free roller coaster ride for John, Grace & cheL'.

Wish that the weather was good, but it was far better than expected. So good that we can't get to play at the outdoor theme park because it was so cold & foggy, & of course, wet. Many rides were closed down for safety purposes. Decided to go for lunch first, as we thought the weather might be better later in the afternoon. Causeway Bay again. LoL. This time, XO sauce fried rice for me & of course, CARLSBERG!!! Hehe.. Photos below, taken at the restaurant.

John On, always the shy boy~~ xD

Joey & JunYew, posing at their best. LoL. Can any of you see Joey's eyes? xD

Grace staring and smiling at the ceiling, cheL'... picking her nose? HAHAHAHA! Jk darling~ o.O

Kevin, staring at John's subconscious act to shield his face away from the camera flash.

Grace: What you looking at?? - cheL': wtf u wan?? o.O

The famous =.=" pose.


Eating happily~

w00t~

Ah yes... Photo courtesy of Kevin~

Carlsberg, probably the best bottle in the world~~ xD Thanks mates, haven't had one for ages.

Sat at Causeway Bay for a while after that, chatted & digested everything before we actually started MOVING. LoL. Weather still that bad, walked out of First World Plaza and the fog is literally blinding us. I could only see things a few metres in front of me. Further than that & I'd possibly see only shadows. Don't believe it? I took this pic of Kevin & John walking, a few metres in front of them was a thick layer of fog, reducing visibility.

Gays? Hmm... o.O

Eventually got bored of walking around, ended up at the Indoor Theme Park at Genting Hotel. The others went on & played at the arcade, leaving Grace, cheL' & I behind, clueless of what to do. LoL. Saw a few sticker photo booths near the arcade, & a crazy idea came up to my mind. xD YES!! Can't believe it.. I was actually pretty reluctant to, erm, get lame with the two girls. But after a while I figured out, what the heck, my birthday is celebrated only once a year, why not just do whatever I want? Hahahaha. Grace was giving me this mood, challenging me to be lame. Not my first time taking this kinda pics though. Second. Really. LoL. Went on & spent RM 30 snapping funny pics. Hahaha.

The girls, too excited with the pics~ LoL.

No. Noooooo... Ya'll kidding me? Really wanna take a look at those pics?? Haha.. Okay. Here goes.. xD

I'm one lucky guy.. xD

Snapped it while waiting for the others to finish the balance on their EZiCard.. ^^

Johnathan On Tze Thong
EXPOSED!!! xD

I'm gonna skip the part where we made a visit to Amber & Billion Court. Kevin & Joey were pestering me to bring them there, but they don't dare to enter the apartment by themselves. xD So let's skip the boring part. Joey swapped place with John, saying that riding in JunYew's car is simply too boring. LoL. He wanted a ride of his life, so I gave him. Yeah, and Grace spilled cheL's Mocha Frappucino in my car. Hahaha. It's ok, jie..

Went to a restaurant there. Specialty? Durian products. Hehe. People are getting more & more creative over time, creating various products out of local fruits. Yeah, things like Durian Bomb, Durian Tart, Soft durian served ice-cream style.. Yumcha-ed there before leaving, heading home. Haha..

John & JunYew~

Listening to stories & jokes? ^^

Oh, I almost forgot.. Presents from cheL' & Grace!! Huhu.. I'm soooo touched.. T_T Peace, sistas.. A shirt & a car sticker which is quite.. err.. read it yourself? xD

Couldn't figure out how the girls found the correct size for me, M, although I thought all this while I was wearing only XL. o.O Thanks.. Fits like a glove~

Sounds erotic to ya'll?? Oh well.. Can't put the blames on my hot & horny sistas.. xD Just kiddin'..

I suppose those will be the only presents for my birthday this year.. Well, I wasn't expecting any more than that.. Anyway, thanks to all that spent precious time with me today.. Your presence is much felt & appreciated.. Friends forever~~ *teardrops*


*P.S.:

To Ms. Christina : I'm fine.. Don't worry.. Just a little moody, I think. Haha.. Thanks for your concern anyway.. ^^

To Grace : As promised, I did not write anything bad about you.. No, not YET.. xD Just kiddin'.. Thanks for everything today.. ^^



Okay, very very tired now. Send Your Love, by Sting, on the playlist for today.. Send my love? To who? That shall remain a mystery.. Hahahaha.. Enjoy, folks..

-MXV-

No comments: