MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lollipop

Oh my goodness.. To all my blog viewers, I'm soo sorry about the late post. I got too carried away solving my maths tutorials till I've accidentally forgot to post for today.. LoL. Feeling bad that I've kept my readers spamming refreshes on my page waiting for updates from me. xD Anyway, I'm really really sorry about that.. & here I am to blog for today!

Okay.. So I chose not to go to college again for today. LoL. 2 classes with 2 hours break in between sounds too stupid for me =.= Anyway, went 1 Utama with Kati today. Just for fun, timing how long I'd take to reach 1 U by taking the MRR2. About 20 minutes, 150 KM/H on the highway all the way there. LoL. Yeah, I know. I do realise that sometimes I'm driving too dangerously, that's why I'm constantly checking & finding news & pictures on accidents to remind myself that speed kills. Those gory pictures can really make me think twice before even sticking the key into the ignition. Then there's this latest accident that happened somewhere at Puchong, where a trailer lost control, slammed & swept about 13 cars & bikes waiting at a traffic light. A Myanmar citizen was dead on the spot. Sometimes, accidents are just unavoidable. Sigh.. I feel sad for those who are involved in the accident, especially the victim's family members..

As usual.. Some photos below, taken but I had no chance to upload them here.. So, here they are.

Yes, this is your spinal cord under the microscope.. LoL. Interesting, eh? Some weird butterfly shape in the middle.. Heh.


Photos taken while having dinner with Chan.. xD

I just love taking ppl's photo when they're off guard~~..

I'll be going to Midvalley with Kati, Melvin & JunYew after class tomorrow. Sad, knowing that I'll be the only one to go for the Chemistry tutorial at 10 - 11 A.M.. Even TzeYang, the guy with the good boy image in my class that rarely skip classes is not going for the tutorial. I'm gonna be lonely for an hour tomorrow T_T LoL.

Anyway, it's late already & I think I should continue doing my work or else I'll be sleeping really late. Here's Lollipop by Lil' Wayne feat. Static Major. Erm.. A rap song, don't listen to it if you're not into rap / hip-hop style.. Heh.

-MXV-

No comments: