MXV's Jukebox

Monday, July 7, 2008

Traffic

Look, I just came back from Genting Highlands, & I'm tired as hell. But still, my blog viewers make my priority list. Of course, I'll first share my experience with ya'll before taking a rest.

Okay.. So this is the first time I drive to Genting by MYSELF, with my own car. Not my first time driving to Genting, though. Haha. Erm.. Decided to skip Applied Maths & GP class after Biology lecture. Found Chan, Melvin, Kati, Adrian, Brian & Rashan at tBun, asked them if they would like to follow me to Genting, but apparently all of them just don't have the guts to do so. xD So I went yum cha with them at B.R.J. until around 3 P.M. before leaving, back to college. SMS-ed SukYeng at 3:03 P.M., asking if she would like to follow. Waited for her reply until around 3:15 P.M. ( she didn't reply me anyway ). Left college & reached Karak toll at 3:21 P.M., & I started timing my journey uphill.

Zipping all the way up to Genting, traffic was OK but there were many buses on the way, slowing me down. Still, I managed to hit the brakes at the main entrance of Genting Hotel at 3:49 P.M.. 28 minutes or so to the peak of Genting Highlands, in a bloody Myvi SE. LoL. The weather was superb, or perhaps I'll put it in my own word; 'fantabulous'!! Hahahah. Kinda foggy / misty, and cold, but not too cold. That's the way I like it.


Main building, Evidence of Lim Goh Tong's hard work stood there for almost 50 years by now, & still standing.

Parked my car at the parking zone in front of Genting Hotel. Standing in front of my car, I was captivated by the view of First World Hotel being enshrouded in mist / fog, so I took a picture of it.



Nice? One of the reasons why ya'll should follow me.. LoL. Walked around, enjoying the fresh air before entering the hotel & to the toilet. Hahahahahaha. Walked over to Starbucks in Highlands Hotel, Moccha Frappucino, as usual.


Random~

Sat there for about.. 40 minutes? Enjoyed my drink while watching the scenery &.. umm, of course, GIRLS.. LoL. Tons of pretty & hot Singaporean Chinese girls there. I won't use the word ' beautiful ', though, as it carries the meaning BEAUTY = FOOL to me. xD How do I know that they're Singaporeans? Well, they have this distinctive kiasu look on their faces... HAHAHAHAH!! Just kidding.. From their slangs, of course.. Words like walau-eh, walan, kiasu, & more, mostly derived from, err.. previous generations of Singaporeans? Hahahaha. No offence, dudes.. I suppose it's kinda true, though. Anyway.. Hot or pretty girls are easy to come by, but ' wife - material ' ? Erm.. Let's just say that they're one of the endangered species & are facing extinction. Haha.

Out of a sudden, Elizabeth came to my mind & I've got this urge to SMS her, telling her that I'm at Genting. She's one of my tuition classmates last time, now studying at Genting College. Kinda disappointed that she didn't reply me.. Hmm..


In Starbucks..


View through the window~


Second pic, through the window.

Left Genting at about 4:45 P.M., making my way downhill was the best part. No, no drifting.. LoL. Pro - style, instead. xD The highway part was the best. Yeah, I broke my old record on my own car. Still remember how I topped about 170 KM/H last time while trying to keep up with an Aston Martin Vanquish? This time, I slingshot myself around corners, & at the final corner, flat out, & I clocked 182 KM/H. Crazy? You bet! Car starting to lose it's balance at around 170 KM/H, and at 180 KM/H, slight braking could easily swerve the car. Couldn't go any faster, though. Maxed out at 182 before reaching another corner, forcing me to slow down. Not as fast as the once I sped in a BMW, hitting 230 KM/H, but 180 KM/H in a Myvi was a near - death experience that I would really like to repeat. LoL. If there is anything that will kill me, it has to be SPEED. Hahahahah. Reached home at 5:15 P.M., taking slightly longer than my journey uphill due to the traffic congestion at MRR2. Lizz ( Elizabeth ) called me at around 5:30 P.M., right after I landed my ass on the seat, facing my PC. She sounds disappointed, unable to meet me while I was near her college. I'll try to visit her this coming Wednesday, if I'm scaling the hill again. Hahahaha.

Random, taken somewhere near Gohtong Jaya, for my fellow bloggers~

Total cost of travelling? Around RM 20. RM 10 for the toll, RM 10 for petrol. To & fro. I know, quite a lot of money there. But experience, is precious & what matters most.

Time to shower. I'll leave ya'll to this track here, again, by DJ Tiesto. Haha. Traffic [ Max Walder Mix ]. Better bass for your speakers.

-MXV-

No comments: