MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love Comes Again

The Internet was down this morning, too bored, can't do anything by just staying at home so I went out early. Pumped petrol into my gas-guzzler, RM 50 only anyway. Went around Wangsa Maju, not sure of what to do but am against the idea of playing at tBun. So I SMS-ed cheL', but she did not replied instantly. Went tBun to see if there's anyone I know, and yes, I saw Vincent there. Playing DotA, as usual.. Left tBun, called Yip, but he was preparing to go to his grandmother's house. And then, cheL' replied. YES, we're going to Genting, again.. LoL. She said she'll be ready by around 1:30 P.M., so I went back to tBun, unable to resist the temptation & played for about 1 & 1/2 hour. LoL. Vincent wanted to follow me to Genting, so.. yeah, stupid me, didn't stop him from becoming the tiang lampu between me & cheL'. xD Just kidding.

The record was much much better this time, although traffic was pretty bad. A little more than 15 minutes from the first guardhouse to the peak. LoL. It rained, the road was wet & the tires skidded many times while going uphill. Overtook an Evo on the way, felt so damn proud about it. LoL.

Upon reaching, the first thing we did was to find a restaurant for lunch. Causeway Bay Restaurant at First World Hotel. Good food they have, I must say. I had a plate of baked rice with pork chop, with black pepper sauce. Hahaha. Elizabeth called, asking me to enjoy with my friends after knowing that I'm not up at Genting alone. Duh, what's wrong with her? Took some photos of Vincent & cheL' after eating. Yeah. Camwhore. xD



Vincent, busy playing with his phone when I took this~


cheL'.. Added something in her drink, she was feeling high xD


F'kin poser!! LOL!!

Erm.. The bill~

Random~

Walked around First World Plaza for a while, went window shopping with cheL'. LoL. Snapped a few photos in B.U.M City, photos of cheL' posing with sunglasses.. xD




Poser~ o.O


The price tag on the sunglasses acts as a cute-factor xD

Left First World after that, decided to go for a little adventure. I remembered the long & winding road leading to Amber Court & Billion Court apartments after snapping this picture below. It has been a long time since I've visited Amber Court; about 7-8 years if I'm not mistaken. Rumour has it that Amber Court is haunted by souls of those that commited suicide there after losing money through gambling. Billion Court is no more than a pile of rubble, construction was halted for some reasons.


Took this pic, but bad timing, the mist was enshrouding the road to Amber & Billion Court.

The road to Amber & Billion Court hasn't changed much, still the same old road, they've never repaved it since my last visit. Good lord, the view of the abandoned construction sites really spooked me, cheL' & Vince. Yes, the abandoned sites are also still there since my first visit. I was still very young at that time, too innocent to think that the buildings are haunted or whatsoever. I took a picture of Billion Court to share it with you guys. The existence of Amber & Billion Court is almost unheard of to many, so I thought that the pics might give ya'll a rough idea of how the place looks like.


Billion Court, as seen from the road leading to Amber Court.

Went a little further & reached Amber Court. It was really spooky, the view of the apartment itself would give you the chills. It was as if the building was abandoned for a long time, until we reached the main entrance of the building & saw some signs of life. LoL. Let's just say that this is a fun-day-turned-horror-seeking adventure. Haha.



Side view of the building.


Front view of the apartment, taken by cheL'.


Second front view of the apartment, taken by me.

Well.. There are many stories revelating around the apartment. I'd share one that I've experienced from my last visit, about 7 years back. The lobby itself gave me the chills. Nobody was at the counter when my family & I first walked into the lobby. Papers are all over the floor & the counter. It was exactly like those haunted hotels that you'd find in HK horror movies. I can't possibly forget a part of the whole trip; I went downstairs to the mart to buy some snacks, alone. My cousins were waiting in the apartment, so I just grabbed some snacks & paid before leaving. The lift was spooky. Went into the lift, pressed the number '10' on the panel. Then, the lift went up. I wasn't suspecting anything until the lift stopped & the door opened. I almost walked out, but I stopped right after I saw the number '13' on the walls in front of me. I suppose ya'll know when a lift reaches the floor that you want, the lights on the buttons will go off. Yes, the light on the '10' button did go off, but I'm at the 13th floor!! I pressed the '10' button again & again, but the light keep going off after a second. The digital display on top of the panel indicated that I'm on the 10th floor. So I pressed the 'G' button, the lift went down to the lobby, & then I pressed the '10' button again, & this time, it went up to the 10th floor. I can't possibly tell whether it was mechanical problem, but that incident definitely made me think twice before stepping into a lift.

Alright, back to the post.. Left Amber & Billion Court, cheL' recorded the journey with my phone. We went to the mushroom farm, just for fun.



Yeah, we took some photos.. Some of them showing Vincent doing obscene stuffs.. xD


cheL', sitting on a graffiti-ed horse statue.. LoL.


cheL' & I, on a graffiti-ed horse. LoL.


Vince!! Caught in the act!! Probably saw some hot girls, can't hold back his strong will to, erm.. do something? xD So he went on & banged a fake deer!! Oh my god~ xD


The consequences, damages to that banged deer.. LOL!!

Went downhill, it was raining, again, & very foggy this time. Downhill was fine. But on the highway... It was raining so heavily that a slight increase in speed would have easily decrease the grip on the tires. And that was exactly what happened. I lost control of the car, a little, when I was doing 80 KM/H. I quickly regained control by repeated short brakings. Wouldn't be back alive & blogging if my brakes failed. Thank god.

Sent Vincent to the LRT terminal before driving to Pavilion, with cheL', to extend our 'date' a little. xD Thought we might be able to catch a movie, but I guess 6:30 P.M. for a movie at GSC Pavilion was a really, really bad idea. The queue was insane, & the tickets were selling fast. So we kinda walked around Pavilion a little. Ended up in front of Harvey Norman, sat there & chatted for a while before going to the supermarket to buy some spaghetti & spaghetti sauce. LoL.


Harvey Norman~


cheL', feeling horny.. o.O You get that horny look?? LOL!

Went back to Danau Kota after that, for dinner. She had no luck with balitong, it's the third time I tried to bring her there for it, though. Maybe we should try again in the future. Very soon. LoL. Met John On, having dinner there with his family. Chatted with him for a while before leaving, sending cheL' home.

I almost died again today. LoL. Was at the MRR2, about 60-70 KM/H when a Kancil swerved into my lane out of nowhere. Shocked, I hit the brake & hit it hard. My car skidded & almost crashed into a van on my left. Luckily, the ABS worked it's magic again & I was saved. Accidents are unavoidable, but preventable. It is crucial that the car you're driving is in tip-top condition to ensure parts of the car such as the ABS & brakes are working when you really need them. So I'll be sending my car for it's second service this Wednesday, at 6172 KMs. Oil change, transmission fluid check, brakes.. Important things that we can't overlook.

Anyway, long post for today. Love Comes Again, by Tiesto. Again. Hahaha.

-MXV-

2 comments:

Jie Juan said...

Heh..upon your next trip to Genting, you might wanna visit places like Ria Apartment(11th floor) ..OR..RC 1 or RC 2 (both during at night). True 'ghost' sightings..I've experienced it a few times, while I was working at Genting..cheers

MXV said...

Hahaha.. Been there too, I've seen too much for you to tell me.. xD Hey, even First World is haunted alright? Experienced it myself.

-MXV-