MXV's Jukebox

Friday, July 25, 2008

Adagio For Strings

Just when I thought the streak of bad luck has ended for me.. Well, what do you know? It just went on & kept on hitting me, & it hit me again this morning. I noticed some scratches on my car doors when I was leaving to college. Yeah, someone must have been really pissed with me, I just don't remember who I've offended. Well, whoever that is.. I'll make sure he or she regret what's done to my car, & I'll make him or her pay. Pay, as in receive more damage. Perhaps if I saw that person's car, I'll puncture all the tires & spray 2 words on the hood, 'FUCK YOU!!'. Depending on the situation, I might even burn the car, if that is what it takes to satisfy my angry & vengeful soul.


Can't really see it, huh..?

Well then look again.. Closely..


Both doors were scratched..

It was obvious that someone did it to my car with a sharp object, because if the scratches were caused accidentally, it wouldn't be so... edgy, zig-zaggedy. I curse whoever that did it, including the family members, to burn in hell for 18 generations, and all the female members in the family got raped & murdered & the male members sodomized & castrated, with their penis & testicles hung upon their faces. I'm sorry, but you've messed with the wrong person. I'm that good when it comes to cursing. Really.

Today, I've finally found someone that I could race with. Sylvester Liew Kar Hoe. LoL. Sorry if I typed your full name here, but I just made you famous. Well, another crazy driver like me.. But I'm still the daredevil, know-no-fear risk taker that swerves & slips between lorries & buses. That's the way I drive when I'm in a bad mood. Not always, only when I'm in a bad mood. Raced with him to 1 Utama to watch X-Files : I Want To Believe.

Good movie. A little bit like Dr. Frankenstein, story of Mulder & Scully trying to crack a case of the Russians abducting women, severing their body parts to create a Frankensteiner. Not really that scary, but prepare for some gore if you really wanted to watch this. 4.4 out of 5 stars.

Okay, I'm gonna hit the hay early today. As usual, here's a song for ya'll.. Adagio For Strings, by DJ Tiesto. Please, pray hard that this madness will end soon for me... I'm really sick of all the bad things happening to me..

-MXV-

No comments: