MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wo Bu Pei

Okay.. So this is TAR college. Woke up at about 9:30 A.M. to EeWon's SMS, she told me that the Chemistry lecture at 11 A.M. is cancelled. So what's the point going to college today anyway? The only class that I have after that is Biology lecture, & then I'm free for the rest of the day. I told myself; " Why don't I just make my life easier by spending an extra hour sleeping, & then go wherever I want later on? Just skip the bloody Biology lecture you bloody fool!! ". LoL. I went back to sleep. Err, for like a few minutes? Yip called me. He came back from his college at Negeri Sembilan last night, & claimed that I'm the first person he called since his return. Okay.. I'm sooooo touched, but not enough for me to start a gay relationship with you, Yip. Uh-uh, no no. tBun, he said. LoL. I asked him, " Why don't you join me to Genting instead? I'm going there this afternoon anyway. ". And so, the quick decision-maker agreed on following me to Genting, but we will have to wait for JunYew's class to end, & then he will follow us as well.

Went tBun with Yip for a while, DotA games with Chan, Vincent & Adrian. First two games sucked; lost the first game & in the second game, we somehow made our opponents leave the game before we could actually own them. Heheh. Third game was indeed, fantabulous. xD Haven't played that well for quite some time, & was quite proud with my performance; 4 times of triple kills,double killed 6 times. I'm not gonna get into the details as I know I wouldn't be able to stop that easily whenever it comes to games.

Yeah.. I'm always nice enough to go pick friends up from their homes just so that they can hang out with me. Did that again today, went Genting Klang with Yip to fetch SukYeng before returning to college for JunYew. He made me wait for him, so in return.. I gave him a thrill ride to Genting instead. Hahaha. Made the three of them screamed & yelled all the way to Gohtong Jaya with the so-called you-know-I'm-a-pro skills. They were kinda passive while we were on the highway; I was doing 165 KM/H & non of them realised until Yip took a glance on the tacho & told me that he still wants to live. Hahahah.

Stopped at Gohtong Jaya for lunch, Yip & Low were hungry, but I think I was eating more than the both of them. LoL. Continued our journey to the peak at about 3:05 P.M., reached Genting Hotel at 3:12 P.M.. Err.. Yeah.. 7 minutes of roller-coaster ride.

Random.

Did nothing much there, Yip & I went Starbucks for a drink while SukYeng & JunYew carry on with their... erm.. date? Yip & I, we don't really know what happened, or I suppose, what they did when we were not around. xD I had Espresso Tiramisu at Starbucks & it was good. Really good. Tried SMS-ing & calling Elizabeth, but to no avail. Sigh.

Yip, enjoying cold freezing Frappucino~


View from Starbucks at the lobby of First World Hotel.


Calcite.

Now, seriously. I don't know what the heck in the blue hell is this. They put it on display & named it Calcite, advertising for the gem exhibition they are having in Genting Hotel. I suppose it's just a lump of rock with high content of calcium? LoL. Took this picture just because it looks weird. xD

Was walking around with Yip in First World Plaza, checking out CDs in Speedy Videos & phones in one of the phone shops there when SukYeng SMS-ed me, asking me where am I. Oh, she's done doing whatever she was doing with JunYew, I suppose? xD Sorry for being lame, just can't help it. Found them at Coffee Bean, looking soo.. intimate. What a lovely couple.. Hahahahaha.


Lovely, eh? xD

Left Genting at about 6 P.M., it was raining so I couldn't possibly drive dangerously. Hahaha. Yes.. Drove downhill with much care. I could easily tell that the ABS on my brakes are working well. The road was kinda slippery, so my wheels skidded a little whenever I hit the brakes. Then, there's always this rattling feeling on the pedal, which indicates the ABS is being applied to the brakes. Saw an accident on the way down, & I'm starting to appreciate whoever that invented ABS in the first place. LoL. No casualties or injuries, but the car was quite badly damaged. I admit that I am quite a dangerous person on the road, but whenever safety is required, I'll provide them to my passengers. Hahaha. So, no worries if there are any of you that'll follow me in my car next time. I'll make sure ya'll depart & arrive safe & sound.

Sent JunYew back to college to take his car before sending SukYeng home, & then went Danau Kota with Yip for dinner. No balitong this time though. Ordered lala instead, not that I'm changing my lifestyle to lala type. LoL. Yes, good food.. Can't possibly live without them. I tried calling cheL' out to join us for dinner, but too bad so sad, no one was there to pick up the phone.


Oh yess.. Lala, pan mee, & loh bak.. Mmm..

cheL' called me after dinner while I was sending Yip home. LoL. She was in college, couldn't answer my call. Hahaha. And then, Elizabeth called. She was on shifts, couldn't answer my call & SMSes as well. LoL.

Alright, everything seems to go so well today, especially for Yip, regarding today as one of the best days he ever had. But no, not for me. Let's start from the dream I had last night. I dreamt of Janice. Yes, my ex.. We were together again, in that dream. Everything was so fine, so happy for me. It's a dream I wish never to wake up from. The SMS from EeWon knocked me back into reality, & I got really emo for the rest of the day. No, whenever I'm emo, I don't show it on my face. Never. I just don't wanna have my friends worrying over my well-being.

It felt as if she left me because I don't have the qualities to match her. In other words, I'm simply not good enough. Some people see life through rose-coloured glasses, but why can't I do the same? Today, I was not me. Looking out for girls became so boring for me. Why bother checking them out if I know the fact that I'll never be able to approach them, to be accepted? This song here, Wo Bu Pei [ I'm Not Worthy ] by Jay Chou well describes my situation.



People will have to stop assuming that I'm a bad person. First impressions are important, & I know I don't give good firsts. Why am I saying this? Because strangers are avoiding me before I could say hi to them. Does looks really matter that much to them? Today, while leaving the carpark in front of Genting Hotel, I was stopped by two police officers. They requested for my I.D. card & license, & sort of interrogated me, asking for my purpose of visit & where am I headed next. Five cars in front of me passed them without any complications, & I was the only one stopped. I know, the officers are just doing their job, holding back suspicious individuals & recording their informations. But do I really look that suspicious to them?? It's not the first time that this had happened to me & I'm pretty confident that it won't be the last either. Perhaps, people will continue to judge me by the way I look till the day I die. Wo Bu Pei, by Jay Chou.

-MXV-

No comments: