MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dance

Woke up this morning at around 7:45 A.M., felt so reluctant to go G.P. class as my whole body is aching. Lied on the bed for a while before Seng Lung's SMS came in. There were some problems with the LRT service; all trains were stopped & Setiawangsa became the last station. And Seng Lung asked me to pick him & TzeYang up from the station. Showered, took my bag & left home with a sleepy face. Reached Setiawangsa station at 8:30 A.M., the traffic there was really bad. I had to take an alternative route or else I will never be able to fetch them & reach college in time.

9 P.M. and we were in college, just in time for Maths. A. tutorial. The test papers were returned to us, & only 2 students passed the test. No, I'm not one of them. Sad, but true. An hour of break time after that, I was too bored & decided to pick John On from his house & had breakfast with him before returning to college for Pure Maths lecture. I almost dozed off in class a few times, but I forced myself to stay awake & copied all the notes projected onto the screen. By the end of the class, I was feeling more like a zombie. But, I still have something to do. Something that I've delayed for quite some time. Open a new savings account for myself.

Drove to RHB Bank at Ampang Point to open the account. Although there is a branch nearby, which is at Jalan Genting Klang, I was too lazy to cope with the bad traffic condition there especially in the morning on weekdays. The clerk told me that I'll have to cancel my junior's account at Jalan Genting Klang because the account was opened & the passbook issued there. Tomorrow, I told myself. Finally, my own savings account. Deposited RM 100 as starter to open an account, & then I went broke again, but at least for a good reason.

P.S.:

Ms. Christina, thank you for your lecture. LoL. I guess we all have our own problems as well. There's a devil in everyone, time will reveal the true personality of oneself. And there you have it, your parents' son (LoL, you wouldn't refer to him as your brother as you said) sueing your husband. Cheer up, I believe things will be better for you soon. I know I'm lucky enough to have what I'm having now, it's just that sometimes I get really pissed when things that are happening are not reasonable, or simply unacceptable. True enough, life is just unfair. Justice? Perhaps God will come down to show us what is justice. Cherish all the happy moments that we currently have. I'm currently having this euphoria of being unlucky, though. Hahahahah. Just kidding. Congrats anyway, didn't know you were pregnant. Have a healthy baby, I wanna be his/her godfather. Heh.

Blogging and eating durian at the same time. Wonderful? Nah.. FANTABULOUS!! LoL.. Parents came back from business trip to Temerloh, Pahang. Yeah, Pahang.. Famous for good durians as it seems..


Close-up of durian? LoL!

Anyway, I think I should get some sleep by now. Most probably I'll have to repaint my doors tomorrow. Those scratches are irritating me. Here's Dance [ Fish & Chips Mix ] by Chanel.

-MXV-

No comments: