MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gueri De Toi

Finally, the exams are over. Am I happy? Ermm... Not actually. There are so many things that I'm worried about, the first being my results. They are gonna suck for sure.

College started 1 & 1/2 year ago, and ended today. I've been through a lot in this short period of time (Is 1 & 1/2 year considered short? I don't know..); making new friends, losing some, get in & out of a relationship, seeing the true colour of some of my friends.. I don't even know where to begin this; there are simply too many things in my mind that I want to talk about. Hmm.. I shall start with the college first..

Now, TARC isn't as bad as most of you would think. Maybe not my course. There are pros and cons of studying there. Most of the lecturers there are old & experienced, although I won't say ALL. There are still some that couldn't teach though. Hmm.. Food & drinks in the canteens are cheap, at least cheaper compared to most restaurants and hawker stalls out there. Well... I can't seem to be able to put this one into a category. Which one should it be, pro or con?; too many breathtaking pretty girls in the college that may distract you from anything that you're doing. Haha..

Moving on to the 'making friends' portion of the story.. Uhh.. Many friends from all over the country, mainly from Johor, Ipoh & Pahang. Some of them are very nice, while some others might just turn their backs on you unexpectedly. Ahh, it doesn't matter though. I took a nice long stare at each & every one of them this morning before going into the examination hall, just so that I can register their faces in my brain & won't forget them just like that. Who knows when I'll leave everything behind & move on to the afterlife... o.O See ya'll when I see ya'll, if I see ya'll..

Lecturers!! Many many thanks for teaching me everything that I needed to know. Although I might be a little ignorant in class, but I still appreciate the effort by ya'll to make sure I understand the simplest of things.. See ya'll when I see ya'll, if I see ya'll..

The path ahead of me is foggy & blurry. I can't actually see where I'm going. If I do end up in a ditch, nobody will be there to pull me out of it. Cos' I have no one that truly know me inside out.

Sayonara TARC, sayonara to anyone and any new friends that I've made. I've been mischievious through those semesters, and if I've accidentally hurt your feelings with my excessive profanities, self-express or sarcasm (I know I'm a sarcastic jackass =.=) or by my wrongdoings, I apologise from the bottom of my heart.

I figured that a sad song by Sarah Brightman, namely Gueri De Toi could help express my feelings. There is an English version of this song, but the lyrics might offend someone that I know. Go search for the English version yourself if you're overly obsessed to find out who that someone might be. Let me resume my 'eat alone every night' life...

-MXV-

No comments: