MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby Come Back

I don't know since when did I developed the interest, the tendency, the strong affinity to scan my surroundings for some hot moms and then spend all my time looking at them, admiring their beauty and sexiness.. LoL!! No, I'm not kidding. Not all moms out there are stereotypes that age like milk and goes saggy after their first child. Some age like wine; the older they get, the sweeter & hotter they look. Mwahahah!! I saw somebody's mom at a restaurant just now while I was having dinner with my parents, 2 sons & still looking pretty solid. Gahahaha.. Okay, okay. I'm not going into the details or else my readers will be disgusted into vomiting all that they had for dinner, or maybe even yesterday's lunch.

My dad's new car was delivered about 2 weeks ago, it's only today that I've finally got the chance to be chauffeured around in his new car. Hahaha.. Yeah, to the dinner. Anyway, the ride was pretty good. Smooth & silent. Very little engine noises, the seats are comfortable. I'm not really a fan of Toyota cars but I'll agree that the Innova is a decent family car. The design of the exterior sucks but the interior is pretty well garnished. I still don't understand why my dad needed such a big car when there are only three of us in the family. And since most of the time I'll be driving on my own, he could have gotten himself a much more comfortable and better looking/handling sedan such as the Camry or Accord. Well, the decision has been made and there's no turning back though. So, let's just say that you have a family of 5, and you want a affordable MPV-sized car for space, you should consider an Innova. Don't be fooled by the brochure details; it was printed on the specifications table that the seating capacity for the Innova is 8, but the leg room at the third row is untolerable. If you're well over 5 feet 4 inches, then you must never climb to the last row. It's a painful experience and a chore to get in and out of the rear seats. Okay, I admit I'm quite big-sized (please don't say I'm fat although that's exactly the fact T_T), but at 5'10, anyone's knees will be brushing against the back of the second row seats, not only mine. This is due to the ladder frame chasis used in pickup trucks as well as SUVs, which is the same used in the two other Toyota IMV models, the Fortuner & Hilux.

Alright, enough about cars. Let's move on to car audio now. Hahahah. Damn... I simply can't get enough from the existing sound system in my car. I was experimenting, playing around with the amplifier in my car when I saw a rather suspicious switch at the side of the amplifier. I knew about the switch, but I didn't really fully exploit it's function till just now. And mind you that I had my new speakers & subwoofer installed at the trunk, so the results of messing with the switch might be significantly different from my previous try. One moment I was looking at the switch, then my itchy fingers crawled to the switch & turned the lever from HPD to FULL. The next thing I realise, I was sitting at the rear seats, feeling the orgasm from being massaged by all the bass. Hahah. There were a few problems though; the amplifier gets heated up real quick under FULL mode, and the sound of the rear plastic door panels vibrating & brushing against the metal frame due to the absurd amount of bass from the side speakers is bothering me. Just testing as I'll be replacing the current 2 channel Mohawk power amplifier with a 4 channel tomorrow. I might be removing the speakers at the doors, or simply set up a layer of foam on each door to reduce road noise and at the same time remove the irritating plastic-knocking sound, although the latter look more interesting to me. Also, I might be removing the subwoofer under the front passenger seat. The bass from the new subwoofer in the trunk is sufficient, so shedding some weight by removing the under-seat subwoofer sounds good. I might replace the Sony speakers at the rear; yes I know they are new but I'm replacing it with Mohawk's 6x9 inch speakers for better sound. Generally, I'll be replacing all of the speakers in my car with Mohawk's speakers, and maybe add another 2 speakers to the front doors.

Oh right, and thanks to Ariff, I've been taught how to write my name in Jawi!! LoL.
چيو مين زين
Interesting, eh? Haha.. It's good to learn something new once in a while.. Thanks Ariff!! Teach me more & in return I'll teach you how to swear in Cantonese & Hokkien!! Hahahaha..

Alright, it's late and I should get some sleep. Plenty of things to be done by tomorrow. Something secretive and boombastic is being planned here, so let's not spoil the fun. Baby Come Back by Player is a song from the 70s which never gets old. Haha. It is a nice song, one of the masterpieces of the 70s. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: