MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Woman

Cheers for Biology~!! Questions weren't that hard, taken mostly from past year papers. Yeah.. Finally I've got the chance to feel good, right & correct for my answers. LoL. Still, there's no reason that I should slack. 5 more papers to go before being free like a bird~~

007, anyone? Will be watching Quantum of Solace tomorrow, the trailers are mouthwatering. Despite all the actions in the movie are now being done by Daniel Craig, some people still favour the old Bond (Pierce Brosnan), and boycotting by not watching the latest Bond series. Peeps.. That guy need a break. You most probably won't see Sean Connery returning to the 2008 set as your Agent 007, logically speaking. Brosnan's era, the 90s, is over. Don't watch Bond anymore if you're not able to live with the fact that Brosnan had retired from Bond-ing. LoL.

Gotta go, my bed is waiting for me. Woman - Maroon 5.

-MXV-

No comments: