MXV's Jukebox

Friday, November 21, 2008

Bring It On

I didn't know that a visit to the body-workshop could transform my hot hatch into a speed demon. LoL. Nah not really, just made the car look wilder. The dents are fixed, the doors resprayed and the scratches are gone too. Oh, talking about scratches... My car got scratched by some ignorant bastard again, at the Sri Rampai pasar malam again, and at the same parking spot again, and fortunately, at the same side of the car which I resprayed today. Thank God? Not really. Well, when I said someone scratched my car, I meant SOMEONE. It's not by accident coz obviously there were two number 7s on the B-pillar. And the person that resprayed my doors, he didn't actually fix that. Instead, a long tape was placed below the windows and stretched to the back of the car. He left that portion out, and when everything was done I was kinda suprised to see that the scratches are still there.

So what I did? Well.. Those scratches just made my car look better. I went to an accesory shop at Sri Rampai to get black stickers to cover the scratches. And then I was tempted to replace the visors on all the doors of my car as the original ones were simply too thin and useless; they can't shade the interior of the car from direct sunlight, and they can't prevent water from entering the car if windows are opened while raining. So I shopped for a set of Passo door visors, and everything including the black stickers and workmanship costed RM 120. Some pictures below to show you what happened to my car.. If you can't find the difference, look back at the previous posts for photos of my car before all the mad upgrades & modifications.

Front, side view.

Side view.


Further away from my car..

Now, this is rather contradictive of what I once vowed; I told myself that I'll never put something Passo-ish in or on my car because they are too common, too many Myvis on the road have Passo parts strapped onto them. Yet I've installed a set of Passo visors.. What the hell is wrong with me? LoL.

I've got some rather devilish plans for my car; something to do with the existing sound system.. Mwahahah.. I'll keep you guys updated with it.. xD

Bring It On, by Lenny Kravitz.

-MXV-

No comments: