MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kiss

There was something that I wanted to add to the sound system in my car, and I did it today. Nothing much actually, just another 2 additional speakers to my existing 4-speaker, making it a 6-way audio system with a 2-way amplifier. Had it done in the afternoon, and this is what it looks like:

New speakers on the rear 'deck'.

Sony.

Well.. Sound & music enthusiasts like me would go crazy for upgrades like this to make sure that we get the best out of our audio systems. Our ears itch for the best tunes and any alienic noise heard is untolerable. LoL.

I've been spending my holiday doing nothing but watching the previous, 'expired' seasons of CSi: Miami. One of the episodes from season 4 is the best I've ever watched to date. It's a crossover; Detective Mac Taylor from CSi: N.Y. flew in to join the CSi team in Miami to track down a convicted murderer that escaped a plane crash. Having two of your idols on an episode of your favourite TV show will never get better than this.


Alright, time for me to finish the entire season 4 of the TV show. Ciaoz.

Kiss - Prince.

-MXV-

No comments: