MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When Can I See You Again

Chemistry was... Let's not talk about it. HOPELESS. I'm feeling very sleepy now, but I'll still blog for today first before taking a shower & a long nap. I didn't sleep last night for the sake of studying Chemistry, but the questions really made me regret my decision to not just sleep it off. Biology Paper 1 tomorrow, objective questions.

I was browsing YouTube this morning before going to college when I saw this video. Touching & really inspiring, it's about Christian the lion. Love knows no limit & true friendships last a lifetime.. How true. What a good way to start off my day, so I'd love to share it with ya'll. Even a lion knows how to appreciate friendships, I wonder why can't we human do better?

That really moved my heart. I'll end this post here today with this old track by Babyface, When Can I See You Again. Seriously.. I wonder when..?

-MXV-

No comments: