MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Love At First Sight

Believe it or not, I just woke up from my afternoon nap. An afternoon nap which I overslept till 3 A.M. in the morning. This will be posted as a Sunday post, & then there'll be a seperate post later on for today. I wonder what should I do so early in the morning? Revise for my Chemistry? Maybe..

2-3 more weeks, hopefully, I'll be leaving for Singapore. Can't wait for the exams to end; I'm too tired living in frustration. I'm not exactly the type of person that will spend 18 out of 24 hours a day sitting in front of books. If I do that, I'd be dead faster than I can be smart.

Am I typing too slowly, or is the clock ticking too fast? I started typing this post at 3:10 A.M. sharp & now it's already 3:40 A.M.?? Hmm... Time is running out..

Love At First Sight, by Mary J. Blige feat. Method Man.

P.S.: CT, if it happens that you're online & reading this, please send me a message on MSN. I'd like to discuss with you about what we've started 2 weeks ago.

-MXV-

No comments: