MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Language Of Sound

I went somewhere today, but I'm not gonna tell where. Mwahahah.. Of course, something happen everyday, and today is no exception. Hmm.. Let's see.. I saw this hot gal in Speedy Videos today, snapped a few photos of her. Am I stalking? Well.. No. I'm not stalking and am definitely not a stalker. Snapping photos of pretty girls with my phone & keeping them is just one of the few methods of me appreciating God's beautiful creation.


Her hot body in that sexy outfit... DAMN!! LoLz.. Too bad can't get a shot of her face.. This is what I call perfection..

Arghh... Look at the camera babe.. You're so so sweet~~


Okay, I admit that I'm not a good photographer coz' I take pictures at all the wrong time & wrong angles. I wonder how those paparazzis snap them, coz' it's hard as hell to snap a photo without a person realising!!

And then I found myself standing there, mesmerized by her beauty. Ya'll should know how it feels like to see someone of the oppposite sex that matches your personal preferences. I stood there as if I'm completely paralyzed, gawking at her with my jaw dropped. My wild imaginations gone berserk~ Guys should know what ya'll would be having in your mind when you're coming across hot girls like this one. xD Yeah, that's exactly what you're thinking. Erm, of course, unless you're gay it might be different. I'm a total jerk, eh? Heh..

Oh, right.. While I observed this girl, I was holding an album in my hands as well. Pretending to look at the album while spying on her. LoL. Then.. She walked out of the store, and as I was enshrouded in a mist of disappointment, I looked back at the album & realised that it's the latest release by Enigma. Hahah. I wanted her to hang around a little longer so that I can remember and find all the small little important details about her.. Sigh.. Anyway, I already have this new album from Enigma, titled Seven Lives Many Faces in my PC. I reached home and found myself listening to it. Enigma's fan, yes I am.. Their songs are unique, there's not a single album from Enigma's discography that is identical to another in terms of theme & style, except the intro tracks (first track of the album), there's a distinctive tone played using some instruments unknown to me. Fans are fond of this; it's Enigma's special signature.

The Language of Sound - Enigma.

-MXV-

No comments: