MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Iris

Should I be happy? Exams will be over in a few days, which simply means that all the restless nights of cramping notes into my head is soon coming to an end. Definitely, I should be happy. But something is holding me back from enjoying this. I don't know what, it feels like an invisible weight placed right on my chest, stopping me from looking forward to enjoy my up & coming holidays. Hmm..

Chan told me about this video of a few students from our college doing some dumb stunts. Well.. I can't think of any words suitable to describe their level of stupidity or perhaps, naiveness. Here's the video:


How was that? What a disgrace to TAR College. Serves them right.

Iris, by Goo Goo Dolls. Let me get back to my hot & spicy laksa.. Mmm..

-MXV-

No comments: