MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Freaky

First to Penang, then to Alor Setar, back to K.L. all in one day. Pity my car going through that. I don't understand; I'm trying hard to maintain the condition of the car, & my parents are there trying to tear it apart. Let them do whatever they want. I'm tired of it already.

It has been quite a bit of a boring day for me. Spent all my time doing nothing that'll benefit me. Searching for download torrents, watching Top Gear on YouTube, playing games & lazing around. And at the moment I'm feeling kinda sleepy, although I had more than enough sleep last night.

Now, this is something really interesting. An eye-opener. I've not heard of this before, so it's something new to me that I'd like to share with ya'll. Read this in Yahoo! news; there's currently a case in Berlin where a patient infected with HIV was cured after receving a bone marrow transplant. According to the report, some people are actually immune to HIV, and when a HIV-patient receive the bone marrow from the HIV-immune person, the virus seems to be completely eradicated from the infected patient. Hopefully this will be a medical breakthrough where a cure for AIDS is finally possible, with the help of genetic engineering. Mutated genes, huh? Interesting..

Time to get MORE sleep!! Freaky [ DJ Amaya VS. Groovebot West Hollywood Club Remix ], by Koda Kumi.

-MXV-

No comments: