MXV's Jukebox

Monday, November 10, 2008

Viva La Vida

Way to go!!! My first summon in my driving history!! I was reversing my car out of a parking box when I noticed that piece of 'rou kan' clipped on my windscreen wiper. I was literally laughing my ass off when I stopped my car at the side of the road to take it off. Let's see.. 'Tidak mempamerkan kupon meletak kereta/kupon letak kereta tamat tempoh', or in English, expired parking cupon. Heck, you talking about parking cupons to me dude?? I went to the toilet in B.R.J. before collecting my car 2 minutes after the parking cupon expired, & I was fined RM 100 for that?? My cupon expires on 11:26 A.M., I was fined at 11:28 A.M.. See how you can get summonses in Malaysia for some dumb ridiculous reason?


That's not all. Further readings of the offences in the summon gave me the laugh of my life. 'Meletak kereta dengan menyebabkan kesusahan atau halangan', or parking your car in a way that obstructs other road users. Hello?? I parked IN THE FUCKING RECTANGULAR YELLOW BOX!!! HOW THE FUCK IS MY FUCKING CAR A FUCKING OBSTACLE TO ANYONE IN ANYWAY?? Do you DBKL government slaves, or rather, retarded tax-leechers have no other way of getting a proper cup of tea? I'll be honoured & proud to pay it since it's my first summon. I won't be that angry if I was given a speeding ticket because I speed all the time. 170 KM/H? 180 KM/H? How many times have I swerved in & out of the traffic, broke the speed limit & yet never got caught? Which in turn, enlighted me that our traffic police/DBKL/JPJ aren't really doing their job. Okay, they MIGHT be doing their job. By laying their ass down waiting for a traffic offense to happen in front of their own eyes...? They rather prey on small targets like me than going after the 'big fishes' on the highway. Ironically, my car was parked in front of B.R.J., which gave me the impression that they were sitting there, having their daily cup of teh tarik & their eyes locked on my car, waiting for the hands on their Rolex to point sharp at 11:26 A.M. before lifting their ass, walking sissily to my car & clipping the already-prepared summon to my wiper.

Then my dad called me, he needed the car to send my mom somewhere. So I drove my car to the office, & he told me to go back by myself. WTF? I thought of taking a taxi, but I had only butterflies in my wallet. 50 cents, not even enough to take a bus home. I walked, from Jalan Genting Klang back home, a 12 KM journey. I don't worry much about walking as I have lots of fat to burn. My body is capable of taking more abuse than I thought, really. Only some irritating bad blisters on my left foot which slowed me down a little. Took me almost 2 hours walking back, & I was dead tired by the time I reached home.

Cheers to my first summon!! Really proud of it, especially when the offence is something that I didn't do. About the 2 minute thingy, is it really that untolerable? C'mon, the fucking pay-to-park machine is located so darn far away. Walking to the machine, paying & getting back to my car to put the ticket on my dashboard, 5 minutes gone. Not to mention the slow response by the machine which kinda pissed me off as well. Good job, DBKL. You made my day.

Viva La Vida - Coldplay.

-MXV-

No comments: