MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here (In Your Arms)

So far, almost all the Chemistry papers had been disastrous. LoL. Not going into that now; it's over. 4 more papers to go, then I'm free.

Didn't make it to my aunt's house in Sri Petaling today. She called & told me that I should instead study at home (which I don't wanna hear). My aunt & cousin will be leaving for China tomorrow & will only be back on next Monday. Well maybe I really should study for the rest of the Biology papers that I'll be having next week.

It's raining & I really felt like going to Genting, just for the weather. It's been hot & stressful here, taking a break will help me a lot. No, the air-cond in my room is just not cold enough. Hmm..


This must be one of the shortest post I've ever made. Anyway, here's Here. Hahaha.. Here (In Your Arms), by Hellogoodbye. Highly recommended by me. Have a nice day.

-MXV-

No comments: