MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, November 8, 2008

9PM (Till I Come)

Damn the sleepyness.. Zzz.. I've been sleeping a lot, but at all the wrong times. Slept at 11 AM this morning, woke up at 9 PM. I just woke up!! My goodness.. But I suppose it doesn't matter, since I don't have any girlfriend that'll make my life miserable if I don't wake up on time. xD You know what I mean... Oh right, the title of the post & the song that I've uploaded for today is also 9PM. Hahaha.

I'll make this post as short as possible tonight before getting a shower & resuming my Chemistry revisions. Let's see... Hmm.. My dad's new car is coming in a week's time. Mom 'leaked' some 'confidential' information about his new car; it'll be Toyota Innova instead of Hilux. Hahaha.. I guess he finally see the logic in getting a comfortable family car instead of a pick-up truck. I'll be revenging by driving his beloved new car for the next one month. Bwahahah...

I recalled a funny scene in Johnny English & decided to put it up here, just for laughs gags.

Heh.. Here's 9PM (Till I Come) by ATB.

-MXV-

No comments: