MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hide And Seek

So Kevin stepped into the booby trap as we throw a surprise birthday party for him. There are many things that I did not reveal in my blog earlier as I'm worried the plan might fail if he found the clues & hints in the posts. Yes, my friends and I, we've planned it about 2-3 weeks earlier, and the mastermind of the whole party was his girlfriend, which contacted me a little more than a month ago and told me about it. I was supposed to leave for Singapore with my aunt & cousin 2 weeks ago, but I stayed for the party anyway. Ya' know, I'm on holidays now & I'm able to go wherever I want whenever I want, so why not?

His GF has been persuading him into going to Genting Highlands for weeks to celebrate his birthday, but he had no idea and never did once suspected that we'll be there to join & interfere with his romantic getaway. Hahahah. Adrian decided to join on the very last minute despite being hesitant when we asked him about it earlier. Nicole (ehem, Kevin's GF) paid for a 1KG Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe in Jaya Jusco, and it was my job to collect it & drive it along with Lum & Kevin's presents as well as 4 heavy passengers to Genting. Oh, I almost forgot something important. Lum's birthday is on the same day too, so we've decided to celebrate their birthday together, similar to what cheL' & I planned for the birthday girls Grace & Elaine about a month ago. Chan drove his car with Chua, Brian & Adrian in it while I had Lum, Joey, Yip & his girlfriend WeiNie in mine. It was a smooth journey, although I think I've overworked my pistons a little due to the immense weight in the car.

Reached there at about 1 PM, we waited at Starbucks till about 2 PM for Nicole & the clueless, blur-case birthday boy. The expression on Kevin's face was priceless when Nicole brought him to us. Ya' know, the kinda "OMFG!! WTF are you guys doing here??" face.. Hahah.. We went straight to Causeway Bay restaurant & uhh.. Let the pics do the talking, alright? I'm tired of typing here. xD They say a picture hold a thousand words, and I've got 23 pictures today. 23,000 words? Heh..

Erm.. Bad shot.

Better shot. The birthday boys.

The birthday cake!! Chocolate Banana from Secret Recipe~

Uhh... >.< Brian shielding his own face from the cam? Doesn't make sense.. He's all the while a poser and now he's shy?? OMG!!

Yip & 'his girl'.

Hiding something in your GF's bag, Kevin? =D

Erm.. I can't really tell what Adrian is doing in this pic.. o.O

My masterpiece of the day!! Let me comment a little on this one. I love this picture. Seriously. So far the best pic (I think) that I've taken today. I'm not sure about how would you guys view & judge this, but I simply love all the little details in it. Notice how the waitress is blurred, and how the two guys behind the 'protagonists' are minding their own business.


Of course there were presents.. John On, Koh, JunYew, TzuWoei & I shared to pay for them. Well, me being playful as usual... Bought each of them a pack of condoms, Durex Extra Safe (just in case they got too vigorous in their extra-curricular activities.. xD). Everyone I know will be teased by me on their birthdays, so.. watch out.. xD I love watching them blush or laughing their ass off when they got their 'side-presents'..

We paid and left the restaurant shortly after that. I saw a weighing scale in front of the restaurant, so I thought I might give it a try. My my my.. Look at this.

I wasn't joking when I said I'm heavy. 81.5-82 KGs!! Dietworkoutdietworkoutdietworkoutdietworkout~

We couldn't make it to the theme park as it's only a one day trip and most of them have to get back home early. What we did? Well.. Walked around First World, raced around the corners of the downhill road, visited Amber/Billion Court & the temple. No pictures at the Amber/Billion court, but snapped some at the temple. Chua and I prayed a little before leaving.

Random~

Lim Goh Tong's statue.

Ohh hey, there's a Guanyin up there..

Random~ I love the fog/mist/whatever..

Random.

This, is freaking gay.. =.= ...I'm soooo gonna puke.

Birthday boys!!

One of the buildings in the temple.

Mr. TK a.K.a Adrian.

Kevin & Chua getting all excited & 'main kejar-kejar' outside the temple.

The happy couple (or at least I think they are). o.O What....???


Nice big Sitting Buddha..

This shall close the pic blogging for today..

Well.. I did felt kinda moody today.. Ya' know, witnessing how nice it is to have someone special to plan a surprise party for you on your birthday.. Sigh.. It's all tangled up in my mind. Squatting at the stairs in front of First World Hotel, I ain't sure of what to do. Took a Pall Mall, burned it to it's core. Erm, anyone smell that weird aroma on me? What was that? That, my dear friend, is the smell of uber loneliness..

Happy birthday, Kevin & Lum. I didn't really have the chance to properly wish the both of you today, but I hope you guys don't mind me wishing you this late.

What about it? A video? I watched one of the most disgusting scene in CSi, and edited a small portion of that episode to upload it here. If you just ate, please don't watch it. If you haven't ate, please don't watch it. I don't want any of you to vomit what you had for dinner or lose appetite for your supper. Heh.. Viewer discretion is advised. Watch at your own risk!!

I warned you..

Hide And Seek - Imogen Heap. A nice song fully utilizing the use of vocoder. Might sound a little creepy, but listen to it a few times and pay a little extra attention to the lyrics.

Oh, and I might be leaving for Singapore soon. Guess I'll need a proper rest before doing so. I'm not even sure when I'll be leaving. There's a strong hesitancy from nowhere, telling me that I should not leave K.L. anytime soon. Why? Don't know.

I shall now return to my room spending the rainy night with my loyal friend, Emo.

-MXV-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is Imogen Heap wants to hire a web programmer....I just read it here:

http://garysavelson.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/imogen-heap-is-hiring/

JunYew said...

lol.... Is funny that joey n diong pose like dat...
I think someone did the same... I wonder who... XD