MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, December 6, 2008

An Honest Mistake

I'm tired, & I'm blogging. It's hard to type when I'm partially dozing off, my eyes half closed. Re-conditioned the front disc brakes on my car to reduce vibrations while braking. I saw a dead rat there while walking to 7-11 to buy a drink. That rat, it died the most dramatic death ever. Heh. I suppose it either died of a natural causes or due to diseases because there are no signs of injuries on its body.


Look!! So dramatic!! LoL. It feels like I'm starting my own version of CSi with a rat as the first victim. Hahaha.

Nobody contacted me yet about the dinner tomorrow night. See, this is the kind of attitude in my friends that I hate. None of them will call to inform whether they're going or not. It's like they're some sort of VIP or something. Then when they missed out on the fun at dinners or parties or any outings that I've organized, they'll start blaming me for their absence, accusing me that I did not tell them about it and to some extent, flaming & cursing me. This time, I'll fight back instead if that happens. If it takes a punch or two to wake you up, I'm ready to deliver.

Made a video on CSi: N.Y., I thought a few scenes from an episode was funny. Hoho.

It's unusual, especially during the holidays, but I've not played a single DotA game for about a week or so. I used to be insatiable whenever I start a game. Now? Let's just say that my addictions are gone. Hahah.

Current mood: An Honest Mistake - The Bravery.

-MXV-

No comments: