MXV's Jukebox

Monday, December 15, 2008

No Fate

Warghh!!! Damn, yesterday I placed my pair of jeans on my bag, with my handphone in the pocket. My aunt mistakenly thought that it's to be washed, and then put it into the washing machine. My Sony Ericsson G502.. T_T I've tried everything I can to bring my phone back to life, even giving it CPR, but I just can't get it to start. New phone lor, a lauya Samsung B110. Zzz.. Luckily I've got a camera now, so there is no need for me to get a camera phone. Bought the new phone for SG$88, or about RM 200. Sigh..


Now I've got 2 equally-lauya phone. Zzz..

So friends can now SMS me your names & phone numbers, again. Zzz.. How troublesome. I've lost 3 phones in 1 year, and that's VERY unlucky.

Anyway, there is something I wanted to share that will surely piss my Malaysian peers off today. What? Of course, our never-changing fucked up ISP, TMnet. Look at this picture below and you'll understand why am I so angry with Streamyx & it's slowness.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Click on the image above to enlarge.

And that speed, is achieved with only Wi-Fi. TMnet sucks. You feel my pissed-offness?

No Fate 2007 - DJ Falk.

-MXV-

No comments: