MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'd Come Back For You

Went to Choa Chu Kang Plaza for a movie last night, The Day The Earth Stood Still. It's not that good actually, didn't live up to my expectations. No, not at all. I was looking forward to something like The Day After Tomorrow, but some universal-degrader-metallic bugs let me down. Nevertheless, Keanu Reeves portrays a cool character. It's a shame how the movie is spoilt with a storyline without climax. There is a climax actually, at the very end of the timeline. Low ratings from me, possibly the lowest I've ever gave; 3.1 out of 5 stars. Any lower ratings than that from me, you'll know that it's not worth watching.

I won't bother to summarize the movie either, just go read it from any sort of movie review site, Wiki or such. It's a waste of time, totally.

I brought my camera with me of course, & took some pictures. Something happened at McDonalds after the movie, but I'll get back to that later. Let's start from the MRT station.

Petir Rd. station.

The MRT isn't really new to me, but I discovered something rather funny. Well, just like all other Malaysians, I'm so familiar with the RapidKL LRT service that the stereotype thought of all LRTs are on rails is blended together into my mind. Ya' guys see that? WHEELS!! The MRT is more like a network of buses running on a higher ground. I wonder what will the trams look like if 20-inch sport rims are fixed onto them? COOL!!

Yes, I was in a game shop. Quitting my gaming life doesn't mean that I can't visit game shops, right?

Games.

Games.

More games.

The game shop, from the entrance. I don't think a shop so 'concentrated' with games like this one is common in Malaysia, not to mention that they sell only genuine, ORIGINAL games. Wake up Malaysians, stop piracy. We all know that paying RM 100-200 for a game is absurd & only promotes pirated DVDs & CDs to be released, so why don't the government take a smarter move, bring down the price?


The cinema. Erm.. The focus is actually the black-dressed girl in the right corner of this picture, but zooming in & snapping only her picture will be too obvious & awkward. Ohh hottie, what are you doing here alone? xD

I tried hard to get this picture to compare the prices of food from one of the largest fast-food chain in the world, McDonalds. And then, this petite little young lady employee came up to me & said, "I'm sorry sir, but you're not allowed to take pictures in here.". I was like, huh?? Which law in the world of McDonalds that doesn't allow anyone to take picture in the premises? Interesting law, I'd say. I almost wanted to say it back in her face, "I'm sorry miss, you're hot & most probably would look good naked on my bed, makes a perfect fucking mate but no thanks, with that kind of attitude I'll have to pass.".

Alrite, although there are few more movie reviews that I wanna do, I fear I've been using the laptop for too long. So here's a song to end the post for today; I'd Come Back For You by Nickelback. Yep, from their latest album, Dark Horse.

-MXV-

No comments: